Pet peeves when people talk about LV?

The boobs comment made me nearly spit my drink out!!! I had that happen too at the grocery store. I told a girl that after she asked if my sunglasses, bag and ring were real!! I asked her if she wanted to see if my BMW was real too. Ok, that was bad and like I said normally I am chill but what happened to class and manners? I felt so bad later though because I could have had class and kept my mouth shut!. I was not in a great mood that day! I hate itwhen I shoot my mouth off....I always feel guilty later. Thank god I have only been that nasty a few times. I just could not be that way all the time, I would get depressed.

I was taught to put a bullet proof word bubble around me but sometimes it pops!

Well, you are still pretty classy. I mean, in reality, we want to tell these people to f*** off but we don't.

LMAO!!! So basically say, "Yes I am crazy and high maintenance and worth every effort..."

Yes, I am crazy, high maintenance, and worth every effort.

I tell it to my DH who doesn't understand my handbag passion the slightest. He agreed entirely.

Oh, if you really want to appear crazy bag loving... which sometimes I do it for a good laugh... you exaggerate the following motion (after you tell them that "you are crazy..." : Held you bag to your chest and PET IT LOVINGLY.

Too funny! He was violating, plain and simple! He deserved that tongue-lashing. He would've gotten worse from me. I mean, dude, my MONEY is in my bag. I would've flipped out. People are crazy! I'd be scared that he's about to run off with my bag.

I use "dude" too and I am east coast all the way.

Sweet! Glad to hear that! Dude is apart of our culture, lol!

Yes, I am crazy, high maintenance, and worth every effort.

I tell it to my DH who doesn't understand my handbag passion the slightest. He agreed entirely.

Oh, if you really want to appear crazy bag loving... which sometimes I do it for a good laugh... you exaggerate the following motion (after you tell them that "you are crazy..." : Held you bag to your chest and PET IT LOVINGLY.

LOL, I may not do the gestures but I am sure by now he knows I'm high maintenance...

Too funny! He was violating, plain and simple! He deserved that tongue-lashing. He would've gotten worse from me. I mean, dude, my MONEY is in my bag. I would've flipped out. People are crazy! I'd be scared that he's about to run off with my bag.

I use "dude" too and I am east coast all the way.

off topic..those babies in your pic is beautiful..Wherever you had that pic done, I loooove it..so cute! Now back to yall pet peeves lol lol

oooh, my biggest pet peeve is seeing yucky celebrities carrying LV..lol

Like, on Dr Phil the other day he was interviewing this girl who thinks she is a princess. She was incredibly stupid, painfully so, and spoiled rotten and privileged and entitled, and she was showing off all of her LVs and said that her LV luggage was one of her prized possessions. It made me not want to be seen in an airport with LV luggage and be compared to her.

And that awful woman who was supposed to marry Hugh Heffner has been carrying LVs everywhere, I just saw a pic of her trying to pawn her engagement ring with a mon-monogram speedy...it makes LV look cheap and tacky, imo.

I like that LV is classy and timeless and seeing it cheapened and trended like that is a bit of a pet peeve.

Same pet peeve as I have!!!! You explained it to a T! haha ;)

- When people say that I am CRAZY for paying that much for a bag... "it's just a bag, you know"... UGH :wtf:

- When people assume I am high maintenance :sunnies(what they wanted to actually say was MATERIALISTIC) because I use "designer" bags... :amazed:

- When people say "I hate how much logo it has on it... Okay already I know its designer, but does it have to scream LV"... duh its LV... smh :nogood:

- When people stalk you to see if its "real"... :noggin:

i agree with all of them! especially #3.

Not much bothers me...

Although I have had my pomme alma touched by strangers when I was in the LV boutique...and both the SA and I looked at the person touching my bag :wtf: