Anyone know what styles MJ makes in Navy this spring?

I just saw and fell love with the Venetia in Navy on Nordstrom.com. Sigh. I would like a smaller bag in the navy color (I currently own a black venetia and red blake)

Any recs? Like the small MP? And, where could I find such a gorgeous creature? I live in Canada and our selection is limited

thank you!

The Christy Hobo and the Tote comes in Navy. I think the ZC does too. Not sure about the other Soft Calf bags besides the Venetia, but you could always call and ask the boutique.

I just saw and fell love with the Venetia in Navy on Nordstrom.com. Sigh. I would like a smaller bag in the navy color (I currently own a black venetia and red blake)

An almost completed listing of Marc Jacobs Spring 2007 Look Book can be found here:
http://forum.purseblog.com/marc-jacobs/price-info-of-spring-07-bags-wallets-57505.html

The following styles are made in NAVY for Spring 2007:
SOFT CALF CLASSIC: VENETIA, LG MULTIPOCKET, CHRISTY, TOTE
SOFT CALF CLASSIC SMALL LEATHER GOODS: ZIP CLUTCH, KEY POUCH, etc.
IRINA (LEATHER): IRINA, RUFUS, HOBO, BOWLER, SWANK
IRINA (LEATHER) SMALL LEATHER GOODS: LG FLAT CASE
IRINA (NYLON): CAMERA CASE, KIRSTEN, TOTE
IRINA (NYLON) SMALL LEATHER GOODS:

An almost completed listing of Marc Jacobs Spring 2007 Look Book can be found here:
http://forum.purseblog.com/marc-jacobs/price-info-of-spring-07-bags-wallets-57505.html

The following styles are made in NAVY for Spring 2007:
SOFT CALF CLASSIC: VENETIA, LG MULTIPOCKET, CHRISTY, TOTE
SOFT CALF CLASSIC SMALL LEATHER GOODS: ZIP CLUTCH, KEY POUCH, etc.
IRINA (LEATHER): IRINA, RUFUS, HOBO, BOWLER, SWANK
IRINA (LEATHER) SMALL LEATHER GOODS: LG FLAT CASE
IRINA (NYLON): CAMERA CASE, KIRSTEN, TOTE
IRINA (NYLON) SMALL LEATHER GOODS:

The Look Book shows all the styles/colors that will be carried by MJ boutiques, they are still receiving deliveries for Spring 07. You can also check the official site (marcjacobs.com) for pictures as well, not all the styles/colors are up though; styles exclusive to MJ boutiques are usually never shown there.

If you do not see picture(s) in price/info of Spring 07 bags/wallets thread, you can ask a SA from MJ boutique to take pictures & e-mail them to you. If you would like contacts of my SAs here, PM me.

The Look Book shows all the styles/colors that will be carried by MJ boutiques, they are still receiving deliveries for Spring 07. You can also check the official site (marcjacobs.com) for pictures as well, not all the styles/colors are up though; styles exclusive to MJ boutiques are usually never shown there.

If you do not see picture(s) in price/info of Spring 07 bags/wallets thread, you can ask a SA from MJ boutique to take pictures & e-mail them to you. If you would like contacts of my SAs here, PM me.

Thank you SOOO much Bag Lover. i discovered your thread after posting here. Most helpful. Rats, I was hoping that the navy would be available in a small MP.. Thanks again!