Come take a glass and join the waiting lounge...!

yes I don't think you should touch it....hang on and I'll fly over and pick it up! and run away very very fast!
she is just TDF!! the most perfect Balenciaga ever IMO! congratulations riry!
Here's a quick pic for now. I'm too scared to touch it.

1308935109.jpg

Thanks so much, ladies! I don't want to take over this waiting lounge- I mean, we gotta keep the drinks a-flowin', right?!

Will take tons of pics of this Rouge Theatre and post them in a new thread... just as soon as I muster up enough courage to actually touch the bag.

Oh, and a very pretty Sang RH Day came this week as well. Will post pics in the same thread as the RT, although I suspect Sang might be overshadowed by RT.

Thanks so much, ladies! I don't want to take over this waiting lounge- I mean, we gotta keep the drinks a-flowin', right?!

Will take tons of pics of this Rouge Theatre and post them in a new thread... just as soon as I muster up enough courage to actually touch the bag.

Oh, and a very pretty Sang RH Day came this week as well. Will post pics in the same thread as the RT, although I suspect Sang might be overshadowed by RT.

Glad you're finally finding your "reds!"

Well, I went to go take pics of Amethyst and realized I never posted pics of Miss Lilac last week…. sorry! Here ya go:
IMG_1389.jpg

I think '06 is my fave leather, I love the "puffiness"

Last edited:
Here's a quick pic for now. I'm too scared to touch it.

1308935109.jpg
God!!! help me! I can't get over this bag. Huge Congrats!

Well, I went to go take pics of Amethyst and realized I never posted pics of Miss Lilac last week…. sorry! Here ya go:
IMG_1389.jpg

I think '06 is my fave leather, I love the "puffiness"
06 Lilac is so mersmerizingly beautiful. It has the calmness effect staring at it. Enjoy!

I don't know why it is crooked…. I rotated it on photobucket….grrr.

And here is lovely Amethyst!
IMG_1390.jpg

And her Butt!
IMG_1391.jpg
O..... Amethyst is the best pink ever! I've never seen a bad leather on Amethyst, yours is no exception. Have a blast wearing her, I'm sure you'll have a lot of attention.

I am looking at my BL GSH PT & BP GSH PT......and these babies are BRIGHT!!!!
Outremer looks sedate next to these two esp BP!
Here is a pic under artificial evening light this is the best I can do, neither look exactly as they do IRL. BP has a tiny bit more aqua & BL slightly more purple.
I'll try taking more photos tomorrow morning before I leave for work in natural sunlight & hopefully post some comparison shots with some of my bags.

attachment.php
2 Gorgeous Pop colors! Congrats!