Celine Nano Luggage

I just ordered a black nano! :yahoo: My first Celine!

How is everyone shortening the strap? Should I have it professionally done, or is there a clever way to tie the strap so it still looks cute?

I just ordered a black nano! :yahoo: My first Celine!

How is everyone shortening the strap? Should I have it professionally done, or is there a clever way to tie the strap so it still looks cute?

Congrats! I had one but returned it, and now I regret it. IDK how people shorten the strap, but am curious to see if people respond. . .

Please if someone can give me a contact to call so I can order one, I'd appreciate it. I'm so desperate for one that I don't really care about the colour!!

NYCavalier, maybe you can help me, seeing as you just ordered one 2 days ago. I'd appreciate it!! Congrats to you BTW!! I'm so envious!!

Please if someone can give me a contact to call so I can order one, I'd appreciate it. I'm so desperate for one that I don't really care about the colour!!

NYCavalier, maybe you can help me, seeing as you just ordered one 2 days ago. I'd appreciate it!! Congrats to you BTW!! I'm so envious!!

The last time I checked (Monday), Hirshleifer's has the Nano in black and a bi-colour one (army green suede/black). Ask for Penney.

The last time I checked (Monday), Hirshleifer's has the Nano in black and a bi-colour one (army green suede/black). Ask for Penney.

That's where I got mine :smile: Penney is awesome, I buy almost all my Chanel from her... PM me if you need her email or phone.