grey city

tamanna

CocoGal
O.G.
Oct 13, 2006
hi girls!!

this is my first post in the forum..if you guys could help me out..
im desperate for a grey city bag...
as far as i know..the greige 06 collection has camel undertones??
i want a solid primary color grey....does anyone know where is it available in any part of the world???
Please let me know! thank you girls!!

In addition to the 06 greige, there is an 06 grey and an 05 grey. The 05 grey is slightly darker and cooler, and the 06 is slightly lighter and warmer.

Don't know if they can be found in stores any more, but keep an eye out on eBay.

Here are both (top is 05, bottom is 06):

attachment.php

Attachments

• grey.jpg
    grey.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 266
Also, Anthracite (a very dark gray, almost black) is coming out in a few weeks...AND preliminary swatch charts for F/W07 are showing a color called Lead, which also is a dark gray. That one should be for sale in the summer.

I love all these grey's coming out. It's such a lovely, versatile colour. It looks like they have fetched a handsome price on ebay recently too!!! There is another new thread on a grey Day bag too. Tamanna - the 06 Greige does have some beige undertones and it is a lot lighter than the Grey. I think these 2 colours are totally different. If you like light colours you'd go for the Greige, but if you like darks the Grey is totally stunning in my eyes!

i love grays (so versatile!), especially charcoal gray, which i hope the 07 lead will look like. can't wait to see anthracite too! :nuts: love your bbags, deco & annanas!

05 gray day
IMG_325528-1.jpg

greige twiggy
bbag005.jpg

Grey is really the way to go...personally i prefer darker grey like 04 05 06 grey to lighter one like greige... :smile:

by the way, annanas, ur city looks great!!