Gold Chanel

EmilyK

Somewhat in control
Jan 7, 2007
Hi guys,

I'm looking at the Gold Chanel purse on Let-trade (Authentic Louis Vuitton Reseller ~ let-trade.com ~). (I need to cheer myself up after not getting a LV Gold Miroir Papillon :P ). I just enquired about the price but haven't heard back yet.

What was retail on this one? Does anyone have it? Is it really LE - or is that just a marketing ploy?

Do any of the bags that are currently in production come in Gold?

Edit: I tried to search for info on Gold Chanels, but I got 48038308 posts about Gold hardware!

Emily-I e-mailed let-trade for a price two weeks ago-they told me the Chanels are a consignment item and would let me know the price as soon as it's decided. I haven't heard yet!

They were in the 2k range, Karen Kooper also had a few for sale on KarenKooper.com and they sold for 2k. I got an email from Let-Trade about these bags, the asking price is 3k each. I'm trying to get the silver one. Hope that helps.

From KarenKooper.com:

CHANEL-MIROIR-BAG-82.JPG

So PRETTY!

I did end up getting the Pap... this was posted after I lost one. But then I found another.

And yeah... still thinking of a gold Chanel! This one is just beautiful. I'm really getting into gold lately for some reason.

Haha. Wow. Well lucky you, then! :graucho:
I really do love both the LV Miroirs and the Chanel gold/silver bags. They're so much prettier than a lot of the metallic bags I've seen that are just matte and the color chips off eventually lol.