Block/Ignore feature

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
I was wondering, if you add another member who is bothering you on your ignore list, is there any way that he/she will be able to tell that is on your ignore list? Say, if she sent me a PM, will it bounce to their inbox saying "Cannot send message. You are on the ignore list of _____________"?

Hi Karman, hope you dont mind me answering you. The message still gets sent but underneath the message when you recieve it, it will say something like "This member is on your ignore list, press view to view this message", thats what happened when i did it and it also blocks their posts...so unless you choose to see their posts, you cant see them. There is no way that they know they are on your ignore list. :flowers:

Aww thanks everyone...no everything is fine, I promise.
IF something does happen I won't be afraid to tell a mod for sure!

anyway, mas2388 and I experimented by me blocking her and having her send me PMs...they never got through and she had no idea that they never got through, so I'm guessing there is no way to tell if you've been ignored!

Hi! I was wondering what happens to PMs members on your ignore list send to you. Do they bounce back to the person who sent it or do they appear as received?

Hi Rose- I looked up an old thread on this (don't know how to attach - sorry!) and it would seem that if they are on your ignore list you won't receive PMs from them. HTH:smile: