My Dream Came True - But in a Bad Way

SpecialK

O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
So I've been expecting my 06 Ink Twiggy in the mail for a while now. I havnt been all that excited which means I probably shouldnt have bought it. In the mean time I had this vivid dream last night that when I got the bag it was PURPLE! Like really purple, grape purlple.

Well low and behold I got the bag today and it was just like my dream. A purple bag! I had an ink City when they first came out and it wasnt nearly as purple as this one. All the authenticating details check out and I had it looked at on authenticate this so I beilieve it is real. But man, not what I expected.

Is it possible some Ink's are more purple than others? Iether way, I'm not keeping it.

Ink bags def. had varying amounts of purple/blue color tones. Check out this thread:

http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/anyone-else-here-think-ink-more-purple-than-92645.html?

Sorry you're not happy with your bag, though.

Live and learn I guess. It seems everytime I try to deviate from my preferred colours (Black, White,Grey, Blue, Red) I'm dissapointed. I would love a bag in every colour of the rainbow but I just dont have enough money and outfits to justify it!

On a side note.....I do find it kinda weird that I literally had a vivid dream about this, not a daydream but a very vivid dream of me opening the package and finding this extremely purple bag!

When it ACTUALLY happended today I was dumbfounded:shrugs:

Oh noooo I'm so sorry to hear you are disappointed with the color!

Could you please post a picture of the bag? Maybe if you get some feedback from your fellow tPFers, it might help you with your decision whether to keep it or not...

SpecialK, I'm sorry the bag wasn't what you and hoped. It is certainly disappointing to spend money on something that doesn't work. On the plus side, your current collection (base on your list) sounds fabulous. I can only aspire to have so many great bags!!! :drool:

Ok, heres some pics. I find it looks a bit more purple irl than in the pics. Let me know what you all think

Attachments

• IMG_0154.JPG
    IMG_0154.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 392
  • IMG_0149.JPG
    IMG_0149.JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 155
That is pretty purple next to your gorgeous black Twiggy, but I don't own an ink so I don't know how purple it actually is IRL. If you don't like it, I suggest you to return it or resell it and get another bbag that you really want.

Beside a purple turtleneck to show the colour. This is the only purple thing I have in my wardrobe and other than accenting an all black outfit with say a red bag, I am a pretty matchy matchy girl. At least I know now not to buy Eggplant! :shrugs:

attachment.php