Dilema? Sort of long...

sam0616

O.G.
Sep 17, 2006
Ok, I was so planning on buying the Denim Neo Speedy bag. I have been in love with it for a while. I was going to buy it last year, but bought the Cabas Mezzo instead. Then I decided a few weeks ago to buy either the denim speedy or the Batignolles Horizontal. I was all set on the denim speedy UNTIL I found out through this forum that the BH was dropped by $105. I couldn't believe it, so I just bought it right then and there from ELuxury. Now, I am really obsessed with this denim speedy (don't get me wrong, I absolutely love the BH too). I look at it 10 times a day on Elux and I tried to find it used on Ebay, but I am really worried about getting a fake.
My husband will KILL me if I buy 2 bags in 2 weeks (we are in the process of having a $50k inground pool built), but I am going crazy!

Should I just buy it now or actually wait and maybe save a little for it. If I buy it now, it goes right on the CC.

What would you do?

Help!

I was just in that dilemna and bought the Baggy PM two days ago. I find that once I am obsessed with something I can't stop being obsessed until it is mine. I got my hubby's approval though because I'd feel too guilty. He didn't really say yes, but not no either (said, whatever...)

If you're going to buy it anyway I say get it out of the way so you don't have to spend so much time looking at it online.

BTW, I also was looking at let trade and ebay and just went with brand new so that I didn't have to worry.

Good LUCK!

mmm I would wait and buy it when is better for the economy
(this sounds so boring when you want something so bad i know)
but until you sabe you can enjoy your BH

check ebay.. great price on a noe speedy

Ok, I was so planning on buying the Denim Neo Speedy bag. I have been in love with it for a while. I was going to buy it last year, but bought the Cabas Mezzo instead. Then I decided a few weeks ago to buy either the denim speedy or the Batignolles Horizontal. I was all set on the denim speedy UNTIL I found out through this forum that the BH was dropped by $105. I couldn't believe it, so I just bought it right then and there from ELuxury. Now, I am really obsessed with this denim speedy (don't get me wrong, I absolutely love the BH too). I look at it 10 times a day on Elux and I tried to find it used on Ebay, but I am really worried about getting a fake.
My husband will KILL me if I buy 2 bags in 2 weeks (we are in the process of having a $50k inground pool built), but I am going crazy!

Should I just buy it now or actually wait and maybe save a little for it. If I buy it now, it goes right on the CC.

What would you do?

Help!

Hi, If it was me, I would consider getting one off Ebay. You have got a great deal with the BH and if you need any help, post the auction in
-authenticate this- thread. :smile:

Thanks
I actually checked this exact auction out and thought the price was great, but how can I be sure it is authentic? I mean, yes, it looks to be, but I am always nervous I won't receive what is actually in the photos. Do you guys ever buy from Ebay?

Thanks
I actually checked this exact auction out and thought the price was great, but how can I be sure it is authentic? I mean, yes, it looks to be, but I am always nervous I won't receive what is actually in the photos. Do you guys ever buy from Ebay?

I dont know this seller but she is selling some lovely LV bags and the bag seems awesome and real. But what about this eBay: Auth LOUIS VUITTON Neo Denim Speedy Bag MPRS (item 160074508064 end time Mar-16-07 11:11:50 PDT). But If you do decide to buy one, pay by paypal so you have the additional support of getting your money back if you do recieve a fake. :smile:

Ooh, that looks like a good one! I'm not an expert on authenticating, but I have this exact bag (bought at LV) and they look the same! Maybe post this in the "authenticate this" thread and see what they say! :yes:

Good Luck, I know what it's like obsessing over a bag! I probably wouldn't charge it, unless you'll be able to pay it off right away! That's just me though....can't stand credit cards and interest rates! LV is expensive enough without paying MORE for it in the end because you charged it! :shrugs:

step AWAY from the computer for a little bit (a couple of days?) and maybe the obsession will subside. to quote/paraphrase from silence of the lambs, we covet what we see everyday. :smile: and congrats on the pool- we hope to do that one day, too.