I Came, I Saw, I ………? (Reveal)

This was taken at the 40th Party in Glasgow. I'm dog rough from having been on my feet for 12 hours but grinning like a lunatic because of the double whammy of Conker Alexa and wine.
So this was a case of vino vidi vici then :cool:

Congratulations on an absolute stunner and all the better for being "free".

My school memories of conkers are much happier than those of school cabbage. Just don't go soaking it in vinegar and baking it in the oven - a bit of Collonil should suffice!

Am late to this and it's all been said but that's a stunning Alexa. Lovely to see the inside shots too. Leather looks fabulous. Congrats and thanks for sharing.

Thank you Nic75 x

I think so, it's a classic colour because Conker they may call it, and that's fair enough but it is in the Claret/Burgundy colour way.

ITA Lady F. All we need now is a Pillar Box Red:smile:

Ditto to everything thats been said already! Conker is definately a wining colour. More on track with the understated classiness of mulberry. I adore your bag choice, Congrats

Thank you too armcandy x

It's a breathtakingly beautiful bag! What defect did your Bays have? I haven't heard of problems with one before, mostly seems to be Alexas on here.

Thank you sme99. The pattern is peeling on some of them and it's unfixable unfortunately. she was my most favourite Bays ever.

The Corries & Becky duo strike again: Fabulous swap hun, such a "quality" colour iykwim?

Ells xx

Thank you Ellie, as I said to sme just there, I do really really miss Splodge but I can't complain about the voucher deal.

Gorgeous bag, lovely color & great mod pictures!! Congrats!! :yahoo:
Thanks for sharing the review & comparison pictures! :tup:

Thank you Luvtare x

You definitely made the right choice corries, she's a beaut! Alexa will be a banker for the foreseeable future IMO. And Polly Push will make the Christmas sale I shouldn't wonder, if you're still tempted later in the year......:graucho: I think you should offer your photography services to Mulberry - your close-ups look far better than anything on dot com!! Fab modelling pics too - although I'm starting to feel that I know your sitting room nearly as well as I know my own, lol!!:lol:

And as for the pic of Becky with the leopard clutch......:love:

The pics make my living room look long and narrow instead of more squarish. No idea why. I have a feeling that Polly Push could take off, but then I had that feeling with Beatrice and Shimmy too!!

Wonderful choice Corries! Your Alexa looks amazing! She really suits you in your modeling pictures! I love the picture of your beautiful dog and the roxy! His facial expression is priceless!

Thank you ALP713, He's a She but that mistake gets made all the time. A He would be chewing the bags not posing with them!!

Corries, your Alexa is stunning and looks great on you.

The Glasgow Party sounds better than the Edinburgh party. I orignally received the invite for Glasgow in the post however I found out that Edinburgh were having their's on the same night as the HN event so I went there.

I was greeted by a tray of bubbly but as I was driving home I declined. Apart from the bubbly at the door it didn't seem any different to a normal day in the store. There certainly wasn't anyone hanging about for any length of time. All the customers just came and went quite quickly. I was a bit disappointed and thought thank goodness I didn't make a special trip to Glasgow for this.

However, it seems the Glasgow party was better and I should have went after all. We could have even had some bubbly together :smile:

I looked around to see if there was anyone I could place as a Weegie tpfer. I'll kick myself if someone was there and we missed each other. You'll need to remember the old saying that there is more fun at a Glasgow Wedding than an Edinburgh Funeral :graucho: Did you taste the cake Tiree ? it was sublime?

Obviously, your bags are all stunning, but Becky absolutely steals the show - she's beautiful!!

Absolutely Fuzzog, I' d sell every last one of them if she needed anything. But I'd sell the cars and DH's cameras first :graucho:

I adore the pic of the gogeous Becky with the Prada tote. Beautiful! She obviously enjoys having her pic taken and is extremely photogenic. My Sally drops her head, ears go down and she looks away when she sees a camera. She even knows when you're trying to sneek a pic using a phone. She will not look at a camera at any price.

Corries I didn't taste the cake. I left Muls to go to HN meaning top pop back into Muls on the way back to the car but it was closed. Must have closed at 7pm. I was gutted.

I've never heard that saying about the wedding and funeral but will definately keep it in mind for next time.

So this was a case of vino vidi vici then :cool:
:lolots::lolots::roflmfao:
You have no idea how true that is TP.
In vino veritas!

I adore the pic of the gogeous Becky with the Prada tote. Beautiful! She obviously enjoys having her pic taken and is extremely photogenic. My Sally drops her head, ears go down and she looks away when she sees a camera. She even knows when you're trying to sneek a pic using a phone. She will not look at a camera at any price.

Yes Becky is a poseur and I've yet to meet a GSD who isn't. They know they are gorgeous and they also know that their breeding is better than yours!

I am late to the party, but oh what a beautiful Alexa, that colour is stunning. Fab modelings of both you and Becka, congrats ! A little vino always makes decision easier :lol:

I'm conked out Corries, just saw small Polly yesterday, wondering about regular Polly or even tote, or Bays.... now you throw at me this beauty!

Looks great, many thanks for detailed pic :biggrin: Fab modeling pics as always... Becky looks so handsome too!!

Late as usual- but just adore all the Bexky modelling pics- she is the absolute star of the show- gorgeous!! Congrats on another beauty- this is so rich - I wish I didnt have plum now!!

Wowsers.
Congratulations.
A fabulous bag and what a Replacement (To capture the awesomeness of the Replacement, mere capitalisation is not enough!)
I haven't had a chance to package up and post back my faded ink print bays but am planning to do so this weekend - and hopefully receive vouchers asap!

I was looking at mulberry.com before I came over here and thought the conker bays might be my replacement - as long as the large grained nappa is a fairly hard wearing leather (going to search tpf now!).

Well becky steals the show of course but conker alexa is rather lovely too!
A really nice rich shade and the grain looks rather lush.

Thank you Ondrea :smile:

I am late to the party, but oh what a beautiful Alexa, that colour is stunning. Fab modelings of both you and Becka, congrats ! A little vino always makes decision easier :lol:

And it's always a relief to still love the bag once the vino has worn off. Had a few WTF moments in the past as I reached for the Nurofen!

I'm conked out Corries, just saw small Polly yesterday, wondering about regular Polly or even tote, or Bays.... now you throw at me this beauty!

Looks great, many thanks for detailed pic :biggrin: Fab modeling pics as always... Becky looks so handsome too!!

Thank you RR, can't help banging on about PollyPL. Too like my Celine in terms of purpose, whereas the Alexa is casual. The Midnight Tote was lovely and I've still to see the larger PPL in that colour way. .com does it again because I went on to look at Midnight again and it looks Black! I thought I was going nuts. I remembered it as Navy. Anyway when I searched through the colour options on .com it is listed as a Blue.

Late as usual- but just adore all the Bexky modelling pics- she is the absolute star of the show- gorgeous!! Congrats on another beauty- this is so rich - I wish I didnt have plum now!!

I honestly think there would be room in a wardrobe for both, This Burgundy shade is very classy. I'm not saying Plum isn't classy for a minute but I mean in terms of workwear, it is an Alexa easily dressed down with Navy/Grey suit and white shirt. There is an old vibe of understated Mulberry going on even although it's an Alexa. I can only assume Emma Hill was on holiday the day they devised it.

Truly scrumptious corries.
That is a colour that really suits the Alexa, can't wait till I can see (drool over) the colour IRL today in store.

I shall wait for a reveal with bated breath !!!

Gorgeous alexa corries, & the first on tpf I think! Very beautiful dog too, thanks for all the pics.

Thank you blueberry, first but definitely not last!

Really beautiful Corries. I've seen this myself and was really taken with it.
I think the leather you choose is perfection too, just what I would have chosen myself!

i was lucky enough to get a choice SHM and have to say there is nowhere near the variety of grain/quality/thickness that you experienced looking for Inky.

Wowsers.
Congratulations.
A fabulous bag and what a Replacement (To capture the awesomeness of the Replacement, mere capitalisation is not enough!)
I haven't had a chance to package up and post back my faded ink print bays but am planning to do so this weekend - and hopefully receive vouchers asap!

I was looking at mulberry.com before I came over here and thought the conker bays might be my replacement - as long as the large grained nappa is a fairly hard wearing leather (going to search tpf now!).

Thank you audss. I posted a pic of the large grain Nappa earlier on the thread. This is it on PPL. It's a phone pic and has drained the Conker colour a bit . PPL is the same colour as my Alexa. It is gorgeous and a Bays would be knockout. I have always wanted a non-patent Burgundy Bays. Remember and PM me when you 're set!

Hi Corries, I think you look amazing in the mulberry pic, you should smile more in your reveals. You look truly happy, then I would if I was there too :biggrin:

The conker alexa is stunning, I am drooling. I'd get one, but I've my eye on a polly:graucho:

Thanks for all the piccies

xx