Black Bow-Bag Pics

snowwhite

O.G.
Jan 27, 2006
Here are some pictures of the black bow-bag. I'm 5'4.
The leather is amazing, and it's a really practical size! :love:

Attachments

• DSC01654.JPG
    DSC01654.JPG
    20.8 KB · Views: 1,305
  • DSC01656.JPG
    DSC01656.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 1,254
I just exhaled..LOVE IT!!!!!! Oh Crap! I'm not sure what color to get..I was thinking the off-white....But the black is KILLER!!! OK...This is dangerous..I'm home tomorrow..Plenty of time to do serious damage....Snowhite I'm pm'g you...Now I'm in a tizzy!!!

beautiful!!!!

this is the smaller size one right? what's the dimensions? I wonder if it's big enough for all my stuff- is it comparable to the balenciaga first or city size?

beautiful!!!!

this is the smaller size one right? what's the dimensions? I wonder if it's big enough for all my stuff- is it comparable to the balenciaga first or city size?

I haven't seen the bigger one, but I was told this one is the smaller size.

It's about 12.25 inches wide x 10 inches high. The width across the base is about 6.5 inches. The top folds over a bit once it's zipped closed. The volume is comparable to a City bag. (Fortunately you chose comparison bags I am VERY familiar with!!!) It doesn't open up quite as wide as a City does, but it holds a LOT!

Let me know if you have other questions!

^ I'm trying as we speak to get my hands on this bag in Cera...(off-white) I'll keep you posted..HOPEFULLY I'll be posting PICS soon!!! Thanx again for your help!!!

Oh Emmy, so glad you decided to go for the cera. I absolutely love mine. If anyone wants the measurements I posted them on the thread - thoughts on calf leather satchel. I've got the smaller bag (and I'm a big bag girl) and it's just right. It's quite deep and holds everything I need to carry. As a writer I'm always carrying notebooks and they fit in just fine. Go for it Emmy, you won't regret it!

Oh Emmy, so glad you decided to go for the cera. I absolutely love mine. If anyone wants the measurements I posted them on the thread - thoughts on calf leather satchel. I've got the smaller bag (and I'm a big bag girl) and it's just right. It's quite deep and holds everything I need to carry. As a writer I'm always carrying notebooks and they fit in just fine. Go for it Emmy, you won't regret it!

:love: FIngers crossed!:love: