List of LV Re-sellers/ Consignment Shops/ eStores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone dealt with Always Boutique? They have an online store alwayslv.com and an ebay one, too. They have great ratings, but of course, I'd feel better knowing someone had dealt with them and it was a good transaction...

Hi. Has anyone sold your pre-owned bags to Avelle or Bag barrow or steal.com? I want to know if I can trust them...
Where is good place to sell your pre-own LVs? Ebay charges too much!

Try getting offers from Yoogi's, Couture and Ann's ... I have found that given the time and so many questions about if a buyer is legit .. end up making out better!

Hi ladies, I am new here to the purse forum and I am so glad I found it! I love the pics, the posts and the passion for purses! I was looking at fashionphile this morning as I am sort of/kinda close to purchasing the papillon 30 however, i did find this and loving it. I've never seen it before....I have a feeling it is discontinued. Does any one know if this style has been discontinued?

http://fashionphile.com/product_detail.php?product_id=12743

im assuming the only place that lets you put a bag on layaway is fashion pile.
grr

Hi: I am fairly new to the forum and wanted to add my little tidbit from my own research. A website that I came across that I haven't seen mentioned here is

http://www.luxedesignerhandbags.com/

They offer 3 or 6 month payment plans and are also recommended by mypoupette.com as a legitimate online reseller. I am not affiliated by them. I am just like everyone else here on the forum doing my own research and trying to look for great deals!

By the way, I have had great experience selling my handbags to yoogiscloset and bagborroworsteal. In my experience, Yoogis closet paid a little more than BBOS for my preloved bags.

Also, if you want to see a list or reputable online resellers or ebay sellers, you can always check out mypoupette.com.

Does LV ever go on sale? Where/when can I get discount brand new?

LV doesn't go on sale.
The only way to get a discount on a brand new one is from a consignment or resale shop. Or EBay. There is an authenticate thread on here so have the wonderful Addy and Lee check it out to see if it's real .( if you don't follow the posting rules they won't authenticate it).
Louis Vuitton doesn't wholesale,have suppliers,damaged good sales ,or sell second hand quality .
Everything you read online about that is a lie.
The only authorized online Louis Vuitton seller of new goods is Louis Vuitton .com
Good luck .

Status
Not open for further replies.