My New Vert D'eau!

misspiggy

O.G.
Sep 15, 2006
Hi fellow members, I just have to share my excitement with you :yahoo: The color I've debated and agonised over is finally here - my first green bag ever :P Introducing my Vert D'eau City....the leather on this one is so smooshy!! Enjoy!

Attachments

• DSC05811.JPG
    DSC05811.JPG
    133.2 KB · Views: 900
Yummy!! Congrats!!
attachment.php

:drool: WOW GORGEOUS. I really like that color It's very pretty!! The bags recently seem to have almost no distressing. I hope they didn't listen too much too the too veiny complaints about Spring '06 bags. I like some veins. It adds depth. I'm sure once the newer ones are uses, they will develop their character but I dread the break in period.
I gave my new Truffle to a friend to break it in for me. :P

:drool: The bags recently seem to have almost no distressing. I hope they didn't listen too much too the too veiny complaints about Spring '06 bags. I like some veins. It adds depth...I gave my new Truffle to a friend to break it in for me. :P

Powderpuff, I think the same way too! I actually like some veins on my B-bags. I find this is the main difference between genuine B-bags and fake ones...the fakes have plastic-looking leather with no veins.

In fact this Vert D'eau and my Eggplant (sold) have the most smooshy leather. My other B-bags all have some veins in them :love:

And OMG, how do you have the heart to let your friend break in your new Truffle? Nobody can touch my B-bags :nuts: :P

Oh GOD!! I can't stand this ... this is making my decision sooooooooooo hard. I see this color ... I WANT it; I see the Vermillon ... I WANT it ... bla bla bla. Aaaaaarrrrrrggggggghhhhhhh :cursing:

Ceejay, you gotta have this cool minty color!! You won't regret it, it's like a fresh breeze on a hot summer's day. Ah hem, if I may wax lyrical about my first green bag :love: It's a totally cool color!