Is tpf your dirty little secret?

chodessa

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
O.G.
Dec 30, 2006
So, I've been here for almost 3 months now and I swear I'm never leaving....I'm here to stay Vlad and Megs!! LOL....
But, I've yet to share my new addiction with anyone (my DH sees me on tpf but doesn't realize the degree of my addiction)....
And I don't want to share with anyone....it's like my dirty little secret that only I know!!
Who knows about your obsession with tpf?
Do you share tpf with your friends IRL or just your friends here at the forum?

My BF knows, but he's used to it as I'm a member of other boards too :smile:
Sometimes I'll share some threads/posts with him that I think he's interested in. (and NO they usually aren't the ones about the purses;) )

My DH knows too well and wants to yank our internet. He told a friend of mine who logs on to see what I've bought. I just told two friends at work who think I am nuts anyway and today I told my SA at LV who thinks I am SUPER NUTS and feels sorry for my DH.

I actually bought a lap-top because of tPF so my DH knows about the forum. He just wonders how I survived without tPF all my life. My addiction is plainly open and I tell my friends about it. My 9 year old DS(who actually helped me join the forum since I'm so bad with computer) checks how many posts I have regularly. He is mighty proud of his old mom posting so much with 2 fingers. HAHA!!:yahoo:

my bf knows about it and so does my bff. my bf knows the extent of my addiction while my bff thinks it's a site i just visit every now and then. :shame:

My family members know for sure...however, I just do not want my friends to know yet..A. they will see how much I shop B. they will see how much time I spend on here and this is my private "getaway"

LOL, I post on about 10 diff forums, but have been spending more time on tPf lately. Nobody knows anythings up, because they see me on the computer just as much as usual.