MC in the rain?

kiwicallie

Aug 17, 2006
Okay, obviously I would not wear any MC bag in the rain..but IF I get caught in the rain with my white MC aurelia or my white speedy, what will happen>? Will it just spot the leather on the bag or something? Or will the colors bleed?:hysteric: I think I am very wise in carrying the dustbag always in case of rain though!!:graucho: opinions?

Okay, obviously I would not wear any MC bag in the rain..but IF I get caught in the rain with my white MC aurelia or my white speedy, what will happen>? Will it just spot the leather on the bag or something? Or will the colors bleed?:hysteric: I think I am very wise in carrying the dustbag always in case of rain though!!:graucho: opinions?

LoL :nuts: That would be scary...
MC is fine in the rain, just like the regular Canvas. Only the Vachetta could get water spots...

I have a Black MC and I've sadly taken it into the rain before.

The canvas didn't "bleed" at all but the leather handles got water spots on them.

So just make sure to always carry something to protect the leather of the bag when it is raining ...... just to be safe. ;)

i don't know why i never thought of carrying a plastic bag with me for protection. i always stuck it under my jacket or ran like a chicken without its head lol.

and also from my experience there is spotting on the handles.