My interesting little Camel friend has arrived

BAGWANNABE

O.G.
Jan 18, 2011
What a cute bag! The leather is fabulous!

Some features that I'm not used to seeing on an LP bag (not like I'm an expert or anything. . .yet ). Cathead - good eye! It does have zippers on the side. And feet on the bottom.

This is the first time I've ordered a bag from ebay. It was listed as new without tags. It may have been used a few times, but it's in really good shape. It smells a little bit like perfume, but not too much.

And, I don't think it originally came with a cross body strap, but I think I'm going to have one made anyway. I tried attaching my dark olive strap from my medium tote and it works really well - actually it looks GREAT as a cross body. So, I'm going to have one made.

So what do you think? I love it!

Attachments

• IMG_2858.jpg
    IMG_2858.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 208
  • IMG_2859.jpg
    IMG_2859.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_2860.jpg
    IMG_2860.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_2861.jpg
    IMG_2861.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_2862.jpg
    IMG_2862.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 150
I have compared this to my Medium Tote. The size of the studs, the rings, the zippers all match. The lining is zebra. It has the LP metal plate inside. Guess what it's missing? The little sewn in LP. Do you think that means it's fake?

Sorry the other pics are so small - here's a bigger pic of the front of the bag.

Love your bag! I have this same bag. Just a little info on it. I ordered mine last spring, but I was told by LP customer service that it was part of their fall line. The color is Scotch, and I really like it for spring. It did not come with a cross body strap, the loops on the side are just for the zippers. It's bigger then the mini Dylan crossbody - which I also own. I like that the two handles on this one can go over the shoulder. Where as the mini will not go over my shoulder.

Enjoy your beautiful bag!
Image001.jpg

Thanks, Nichols! I was just thinking today that this is probably the scotch color. It does fit over my shoulder, but I attached a cross body strap to it and it would be so much more functional if I could wear it that way too. So, I'm on the hunt for a strap.

I figured it was a little bigger than the mini. It's a GREAT size - almost perfect for me.

Thanks again for the info!!!

I had no luck at my local shoe repair store. All he had was stock straps in the store. They just didn't work right with the bag - right color but the wrong look. I found a leather store on the other side of town who knew exactly what I wanted. A garment washed leather strap. I mailed her the LP leather tag and emailed pictures of the strap from my medium dylan tote. Fingers crossed :smile:

I had no luck at my local shoe repair store. All he had was stock straps in the store. They just didn't work right with the bag - right color but the wrong look. I found a leather store on the other side of town who knew exactly what I wanted. A garment washed leather strap. I mailed her the LP leather tag and emailed pictures of the strap from my medium dylan tote. Fingers crossed :smile:

Good luck!

Love your bag! I have this same bag. Just a little info on it. I ordered mine last spring, but I was told by LP customer service that it was part of their fall line. The color is Scotch, and I really like it for spring. It did not come with a cross body strap, the loops on the side are just for the zippers. It's bigger then the mini Dylan crossbody - which I also own. I like that the two handles on this one can go over the shoulder. Where as the mini will not go over my shoulder.

Enjoy your beautiful bag!
View attachment 1408361

Nichols - does your bag have the LP sewn in? Mine does not. Just wondering. Still lovin this little bag :smile:

Nichols - does your bag have the LP sewn in? Mine does not. Just wondering. Still lovin this little bag :smile:

Nope, no LP sewn in on mine. Only my mini has the LP sewn in. I'm sure you have an original there, from your pics it looks exactly like mine.
I carried mine most of last spring/summer and now I'm using it again, I totally love it! For me, it's about as perfect a bag I can find.

Glad you are still lovin' yours! :smile: