Lorelei's MJ Multi-pocket on Gilmore Girls

Cheryl24

May 6, 2006
I love seeing MJ bags on TV shows or in the movies. I used to see Lorelei from Gilmore girls using a black small MP several episodes in a row but then I stopped seeing it. This week it made a reappearance! :yes: I found a website that includes screen captures of TV shows and found a few, semi-decent quality photos of her and her beautiful MP. So I decided to post them just because I felt like sharing! :P

I love when I see MJ bags in movies or on TV too! I got so excited when I recognized the Black MP but my BF just rolled his eyes.... typical. Thanks for posting the pics! :smile:

I love when I see MJ bags in movies or on TV too! I got so excited when I recognized the Black MP but my BF just rolled his eyes.... typical. Thanks for posting the pics! :smile:
My DH does the exact same thing...mostly he laughs at me...:cursing: I love when I see them too...!!

Cheryl,
Didn't you start that thread about pictures of regular people wearing MJ bags? (so wonderful, btw) I love these types of threads!
Tami

It's always fun to catch MJ stuff on TV. Thanks for sharing the stills, Cheryl! ;)

Robert's wife Amy on Everybody Loves Raymond wears a Marc Jacobs sweater that I have, and it's so weird to see it on somebody else...My PHH even noticed "Hey, isn't that your sweater?" :rolleyes:

lorelai wore that bag for YEARS. then you're right- it went poof. i actually missed it this week- i thought i saw her carrying something else. she's actually the reason i bought mine. i just coveted it so much. now i've only used it twice because i'm afraid of the inside lol.

for a while i was buying all the clothes she was wearing too. not even really on purpose- i would buy a dvf wrap and then realize she had worn it on the show. lol. LOVE GG!

Saw the movie "The Departed" this week. I could have sworn in the graveyard scene when the psychiatrist was she was carrying a MJ handbag. I yelled out to my DH, "Hey, that's a MJ she's carrying". He shook his head...."You and your obsessions" he says. :smile:

^^I noticed that too!!!

I was watching some super old reruns of the Gilmore Girls the other day and noticed that Rory was carrying a turquoise Cammie! I guess the stylists on that show love MJ!

Here is a screencap from "The Departed" of the funeral. I think she's carrying a Cammie, but I'm not sure. Anyone know??

Attachments

• The_Departed_2099.jpg
    The_Departed_2099.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 1,260
^^Now that I found a few websites with screen shots, I'll keep looking for more.

Here's some more of Lorelei with some sort of MbMJ bag. I've seen the style but can't remember the name.