Tokidoki flower hoodies...

Oh no, I love the short sleeve hoodie. I'm already buying ridiculous amounts of tokidoki, and then what with the kidada bracelet last night and this? I'm going to be broke!

But what a fashionable broke person I will be... ;)

I ordered the short sleeve one! The all over print is great but I just don't feel like it looks that great on me. The short sleeve hoodie is super cute though. I like the lining in the hood and the poofy sleeves.

too cute! Robokitten post pics when you get it!! I am thinking about getting one soon. But I saw a latte sweatshirt that someone on TPF has and it is to die for! (cant find it online though, figures!)

I was just in MetroPark SanJose and they have all these hoodies in stock! I actually picked up a tokidoki white w/silver sparkle pinstripe button down w patches of sandy, and bastardino and his girlfriend on it...it's too cute!! I also got a moofia t-shirt!

^^^whoa, that sounds like a must have! pix?

thanks for posting the site, its got some great stuff! i was wondering where to get the clothes!

how do the shirts fit? loose? fitted? super fitted?

Is it just me, or do the flower hoodies look like they run smaller than the first all-over print hoodie? I need to find/try on these items in person because none of the websites selling them list their measurements.