Longchamp Limited Editions : PHOTOS & INFO

Finally, I can upload photo of my favorite Longchamp Limited Edition thus far: Jeremy Scott Sergeant Colonel in Graphite (F/W 2009). I love how the middle Longchamp medal is slightly 3d and protruded, creating a real medal effect. :biggrin:

LC%20Colonel_Graphite.jpg

I absoluetly love this bag!

batgirl.. beautiful bag that is, ah if only i can still find it!
a bit OOT, but my bday is a day before you :graucho: congratz for the new baby and happy belated bday!

@ belovaldi: Thanks so much! This is my fave Ltd Edition too! Believe it or not, I'm still hunting down another.... this time the large long handle in Bilberry. :smile:

Oh wow.... what a nice coincidence! Happy belated birthday as well! BTW, the Colonel was a belated birthday gift for myself. :biggrin:

Here's my badges in navy medium long handle. I think its from S/S 2010 collection (I'm not sure, someone correct this info please). When i bought my Eiffel last year, I saw this in shelves together with the Eiffel at duty free shops.

b23b18be.jpg

I'm so glad I saw this thread! A recent purchase and my first Longchamp, the LM Metal in white, medium size:

attachment.php

Attachments

• longchamplmmetaltote.jpg
    longchamplmmetaltote.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 12,099
batgirl416, this stripey bag was a part of Away project (something to do with the French national soccer team) where a few big-name brands like Hermes, Chanel, etc. LE'd their best-selling products by giving them nautical stripes.

It was a limited edition of 100 and it was only available at Colette in Paris and on Colette's website in the end of March this year. I'm kicking myself because I learned about it three weeks too late. It's officially The One Bag That Got Away.

Finally, I can upload photo of my favorite Longchamp Limited Edition thus far: Jeremy Scott Sergeant Colonel in Graphite (F/W 2009). I love how the middle Longchamp medal is slightly 3d and protruded, creating a real medal effect. :biggrin:

LC%20Colonel_Graphite.jpg

i have the exactly one with u ^_^ it is so special and capture my eyes when i shop in Switzerland on year 2009