Any suggestion for similar style like Brentwood

jctc

O.G.
Feb 3, 2007
1 Got Brentwood- it is a little big for my pettie frame ....but love the shape and style.... Any suggestions the style that is similar to this but it bit smaller. I don't like the Houston ( the bottom is to wide)...
2 What do you think about Bysicbay? (not sure of the speelling)
Please suggest

I LOVE the Biscayne Bay but it only comes in colors that are discontinued now (Rouge, Peppermint, Marshmallow, Noisette and I believe, Indigo) so it'll be harder to find. There's a pic of me with mine attached (it's from awhile ago so I can take a new one if you want)...I'm 5'2. I also have a couple of Houston's so I can take a pic with one of those also, if you want.

Attachments

• 100_2215.jpg
    100_2215.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 71
I LOVE the Biscayne Bay but it only comes in colors that are discontinued now (Rouge, Peppermint, Marshmallow, Noisette and I believe, Indigo) so it'll be harder to find. There's a pic of me with mine attached (it's from awhile ago so I can take a new one if you want)...I'm 5'2. I also have a couple of Houston's so I can take a pic with one of those also, if you want.

That bag`s so hot on ya! :love:

and yes, I`d suggest the Biscayne tooooo!

There's a Noisette and Perle Biscayne on Elux; I want the Perle, but won't be getting it, so it's there for you! Noisette is also gorgeous color that could be worn more neutral with more things... I'd also love the Noisette Biscayne... good luck!

I like your bag!!
How long have you had it