Travis & Shanna: Well.... Hmm !

Jan 23, 2006
0214_travisbarker_kiss.jpg

Travis Barker and Shanna Moakler claim they're not getting back together -- but the cozy pair showed just how far past their MySpace feuding they've gotten -- by cuddling up for Valentine's Day in Las Vegas.

I'd like to see them back together for their children's sake, IF they can be healthy and happy in doing so.
I read that she bought him a VERY expensive gift and he bought her some expensive jewelry. . .

I'd never heard of her before "The Barkers". One episode and I became such a Shanna fan. I'm with Swanky, if they can get back together and be happy and healthy, I'm gonna say a little prayer that they do so.

Don't know them so don't care LOL
FYI: Travis Barker is the drummer for Blink 182. (The band that put that What's My Age Again video - the one where they're running through the streets naked).

Shanna Moakler was the first runner up (as Miss New York) in the Miss USA pageant. And she was named Playmate of the Month in December, 2001).

They, along with their children were on a brief MTV reality show called Meet the Barkers.

Shanna was the one throwing herself the divorce party.

Let me see . . . Paris filed charges against her in October 2006 for allegedly screaming obscenities at her and punching her in the face. (This was after it was rumored that Paris was making out with Travis in a club.)