***CL's Love for CLs*** - Collection of CEC.LV4eva

FW09 Very Privé 120 in Azzuro Patent Leather

- They're VPs. We all know how fabulous they are. Sure M. Louboutin might've designed the shoes, but I honestly think we don't give enough credit to the ENGINEERING team who must be god-sent geniuses. This style should be immortalized in the history of shoes lol

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
CEC.LV I Love your collection and your blog! My favorite are the Very Privé 120 in Azzuro Patent Leather:love:

You have a beautiful collection! The Barbies are really the icing on the cake. I'm glad you managed to make the PPs work. Those MMs are fantastic on you as well!

How wonderful to have a CEC collection thread! I am loving the Azzuro patent--I feel like it is one of those colors that gets overlooked but is TDF! Your Barbies are so precious :cutesy:. Thank you for sharing with us!

You have a beautiful collection! The Barbies are really the icing on the cake. I'm glad you managed to make the PPs work. Those MMs are fantastic on you as well!

THanks aoqtpi! haha I have a weakness for Barbies lol

Your collection is TDF! :love: Thanks for sharing! :ps:

Thank you City! So... how about those Jade ADs??? :graucho:

How wonderful to have a CEC collection thread! I am loving the Azzuro patent--I feel like it is one of those colors that gets overlooked but is TDF! Your Barbies are so precious :cutesy:. Thank you for sharing with us!

Thank you cts900!!! yes, the blue azzuro VPs are simple, but so versatile :yes: Thank you again for visiting!

You have a beautiful collection!! I love the gorgeous blue VPs and pink ronrons.

thanks rdgldy!! your collection is fabulous, you know I look up to you!!! :P

I'm glad I finally got to see your whole CL's collection :smile:!!! Love the Pigalle Platos! This will be so nice for grad ball!

Hey J.Queen!!! Thanks for visiting! You're finally here on tPF! It's about time! :lol: Oh and I'm honored to have your first post here on my thread!!!

Can we get a family shot please? :tender:

Hi Jenay! Well my apartment's a mess and I'm moving out soon, so my shoes are a bit everywhere. I line them up in their boxes along the hallway lol (there are a couple of shoes missing, gone to the cobbler's). I did have a group pic back from 2009. I promise to get a display case and do a proper collection pic once I settle into my new apartment by the end of this summer :yes:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 100_5043.jpg
    100_5043.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 1,656
  • 100_5045.jpg
    100_5045.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 1,679
  • 100_5046.jpg
    100_5046.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 1,671
  • Collection2009.jpg
    Collection2009.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 1,896
^Hottie: Yes, definitely get a pair of VPs! You'll wonder how you walked on earth without them lol

SS11 Alta Dama 140 in Royal Blue Nabuck Watersnake

- I succumb to the beautiful pictures and hype from all you wonderfully devious enablers!!! :lol: I couldn't resist at the last minute before all stores start selling out completely. I'd better get them now than to regret later on.
There are a few little issues with these shoes though in that the vegetable dye doesn't take up evenly (known problem) and the right heel doesn't have the nice defined scales as the left shoe. Meh... I'm not going to bother... Nothing's perfect in life.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Yeah my Bianca's aren't perfectly colored either and there are light spots all over the shoes but I love them mucho ... when they are about a year I will probably take them in to get re-dyed.