Watch + Bracelet + Bracelet...etc...

*~*Great thread!!! :love: I'm loving all of these pics...I have a couple to add; the first pic is Adrienne Bailon & the second is a random pic I found on Tumblr...*~*

Credit: Adrienne-Bailon.com

dm9mhz.jpg

Credit: Tumblr

ou7bq8.jpg

Reactions: Kelly M
I just found this one googling.
I think it's sort of the opposite of dressing up a plain watch, where adding a leather studded bracelet makes this crystal evening watch more day appropriate.

crystal-avalanche.jpg

from http://crystal-avalanche.com

LOVE this one

From the other jewelry and watch threads, I know I'm not alone in loving the look of watches paired with one, two, or multiple bracelets. Today I've got my stainless steel watch with leather and gold bracelets. I like the texture and colour of these together.
DSCF2370.JPG

I love the look of an adorned wrist and I think there are so many opportunities to make this watch and bracelet layering look suit all styles/ages/and budgets. The studded cuff is Rachel Leigh, the green "snakeskin" is $4 steal from H&M, and my trusty Bulova.

DSCF2371.JPG

I have the same watch and think of it as my trust Bulova too!
I too wear this look..layering with my watch, and I've gotten funkier over time. I have tiny wrists though, so no bangles here, and I usually only do two bracelets with my watches. I'll post pictures next time I think to take one.

I love that look! I wore 3 bracelet with my Michele watch the other day!

Please do share :smile:
I was just admiring the Michele watch from Justlurking's post.
Simple to over-the-top, I'm pretty much liking all the variations right now.

2m2icfq.jpg

I have no idea if these will work. I have never tried to post a picture here. I just copied and pasted these. Please forgive if it doesn't work. These are not mine, btw.​

This is what I really enjoy about this layered look. You can rock it with your Cartier and tennis bracelet, but it also looks great with beaded bracelets (that's what the second picture looks like to me).

*~*Great thread!!! :love: I'm loving all of these pics...I have a couple to add; the first pic is Adrienne Bailon & the second is a random pic I found on Tumblr...*~*
Credit: Adrienne-Bailon.com
dm9mhz.jpg

Credit: Tumblr
ou7bq8.jpg

This look is cool to me because it takes something that could be fussy (gold watch with gold bracelets) and adds that cuteness and playfulness with the leather bow.
mkors+with+bow.jpg

Thanks lanasyogamama, and Pure-LA. I'll try to keep it up.

skphotoimages, I also have very thin wrists, this is actually how I ended up wearing my bangles and bracelets above my watch because my watch is fitted to my size and it keeps whatever else I wear from slipping off.

Another look where a silk scarf is used to emphasize the wrist.

leopard+and+military+chic+tommy+ton.jpg

The multi-sized chains are the main focus. I'm going to try this with some of my necklaces. I'll be out no money while trying a look that isn't usually what I'd go for.
leopard+and+military+chic+tommy+ton+%25281%2529.jpg

Photos from Tommy Ton.

This is what I really enjoy about this layered look. You can rock it with your Cartier and tennis bracelet, but it also looks great with beaded bracelets (that's what the second picture looks like to me).

This look is cool to me because it takes something that could be fussy (gold watch with gold bracelets) and adds that cuteness and playfulness with the leather bow.
mkors+with+bow.jpg

Thanks lanasyogamama, and Pure-LA. I'll try to keep it up.

skphotoimages, I also have very thin wrists, this is actually how I ended up wearing my bangles and bracelets above my watch because my watch is fitted to my size and it keeps whatever else I wear from slipping off.

*~*Gorgeous stack!!! I almost bought that MK watch until I saw the SS version...it looks fab on you!! :drool: If you don't mind me asking, where did you get the bow?? LOVE IT.*~*