Fedex man!!! Where is my MC Priscilla?!

May 15, 2006
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY :heart: EVERYONE

My bf ordered a MC Priscilla and a MC Bandeae yesterday from elux, however, i have waiting for all day long still cant see the fedex man.....:sad:

I hope they will arrive today...jut cant wait anymore.

i will post my pic when i got them.

anyone want to share what u get on V-day?:rolleyes:

Yeah, i live in Buffalo NY..It heavy snowing right now..and hard to driving outside. I just call the fedex 1800#, it seems like today's package will be delay due to bad weather...
Well, the schedule time is 3 pm, and now it's almost 6pm,
i dont know if i can receive it today, keep my finger crossed.

I hope you get it. I finished digging us out today. We had 16 inches of snow, and that is not common in northern Indiana. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Yeah, i live in Buffalo NY..It heavy snowing right now..and hard to driving outside. I just call the fedex 1800#, it seems like today's package will be delay due to bad weather...
Well, the schedule time is 3 pm, and now it's almost 6pm,
i dont know if i can receive it today, keep my finger crossed.

That's too bad :sad: Hopefully it will come tomorrow.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY :heart: EVERYONE

My bf ordered a MC Priscilla and a MC Bandeae yesterday from elux, however, i have waiting for all day long still cant see the fedex man.....:sad:

I hope they will arrive today...jut cant wait anymore.

i will post my pic when i got them.

anyone want to share what u get on V-day?:rolleyes:

Any luck with that fed-ex man ?

Don't worry I'm sure it'll get there. When I was waiting for my Azur Speedy, it was overnighted, so on there tracking it said it would get to me before 3:00pm the following day. So I waited thinking it would come morning or early afternoon. I'm not kidding you it came at 2:59, I was in the kitchen when the doorbell rang and I looked at the microwave and that was the time.

I know exactly how you feel! I was expecting my new Lockit Vertical yesterday (FedEx tracking said it was on the truck and would be delivered by 3 p.m.). I rushed to pick my kids up from school, and upon return, saw the FedEx truck driving out of the neighborhood. I stopped my car, waved him down, and (after showing ID), signed for my new bag, and got her in the middle of the street! :yahoo: I gently placed the box in my front seat, and raced home!! As the kids were getting ready for their bath, I was in the kitchen tearing open the box! She is absolutely beautiful, and I know yours will be, too! Congrats, and I hope your package will arrive today - it is sooo hard to wait, I understand!