Whats the best LV cosmetic bag?

Im looking to replace my current burberry make up bag with an LV one as I have had the bag for quite a while now and just dont really like it anymore. I dont use loads of make up so I am just looking for something to hold concealer, mascara, blusher compact and lip balm really. Wondered if anyone could suggest what type would I be best getting pls?

It doesn't sound you like you need a big one so I would get the mini pochette accessoires, it has a lovely brass chain that hooks onto the inside d-ring too. It comes in mono and damier and is only $215.

I know it comes attached to the petit bucket and I think it was designed as a cosmetic bag for that purpose. I think it could double as a small going out bag though which is a plus. They make a more expensive cosmetic case shaped kind of dome like but that to me could never double as a clutch looks like you're using your cosmetic bag and cheating sort of, lol. There is a damier style called a trousse but that also is more pricey and is bigger than I think you would need from what you described you'd be carrying, the trousse as well comes with a strap and to me looks like it could double as a small purse. My friend is using her mini mono pochette as a wallet so really it's up to you what your needs are. The one thing I know is that the chain was def. designed to be hooked onto any d-ring inside a bag.

I would get the pochette accesoires. You can use it as a make-up bag and take the handle off and when you go out, you can put the handle on and use it as a bag!
And it is very cheap for louis vuitton!

I just went on elux to see what all your choices are and they def. make a few specific cosmetic cases. If you go on elux and type in cosmetic vuitton you'll see the monogram 15 which is similar to the mini pochette accessoires except no chain and a drop bigger and it is the same price 215. Then for 240 you can get the nice sized mono or damier cosmetic clutch type cases that are 7 x 5 maybe, can't recall exactly. I would still go with the mini mono poche bec. it connects to the bag and it's relatively cheap and can double as an evening clutch if need be. How big is your current burberry, bec. that could guide you in terms of your needs. I forget to mention the damier trousse is 285.

this is cute ..

eLUXURY - null - null=
p.gif
p.gif
p11355771_ph_hero.jpg

I love the look of the Poche Demi Ronde (pictured at the top) but I purchased the Cosmetique for my larger bags. Actually, the Cosmetique sits in my bathroom... I mostly only need lip gloss with me so I carry my few cosmetics in the small Trousse Ronde which in this case is really a golf ball holder for three balls.
DSC00041.jpg