Louis Vuitton checkbook cover???

tgb01

Feb 8, 2007
Does anyone have or know what the inside of the checkbook cover looks like? Is there room for that little book to write your check number and info down in it(don't know what it is called :sweatdrop: ). If anyone could explain the inside or if you have one a picture would be great too!
Thank you kindly! :yes: ;)

there is one called the simple checkbook. you can find it on vuitton.com. It's 2-something...i've seen it before. according to vuitton.com, it has one checkbook holder and the other side is one long compartment.

Here is the inside, tried to get outside from elux, but the site isn't coming up for me.

c-1.jpg

When I was looking for something to hold my checkbook, my SA showed me both the checkbook holder and the pocket agenda. I liked that the pocket agenda had credit card slots, but I chose the checkbook holder simply because I liked how the LV symbols were horizontal and going the same way a checkbook would...:lol: I wasn't aware the pocket agenda was cheaper though! :nuts:

When I was looking for something to hold my checkbook, my SA showed me both the checkbook holder and the pocket agenda. I liked that the pocket agenda had credit card slots, but I chose the checkbook holder simply because I liked how the LV symbols were horizontal and going the same way a checkbook would...:lol: I wasn't aware the pocket agenda was cheaper though! :nuts:

It's 195, and the checkbook is 225, so not a huge difference...but still.

p.gif
p.gif
Louis VuittonCheckbook Holder$225.00
This classic folded cover is specially designed to hold a standard checkbook. With a long pocket for storing receipts or papers, a discreet, stylish addition to a Louis Vuitton collection.
  • Monogram canvas with textured leather lining
  • Elegant structure holds a checkbook cover one side
  • Long pocket for papers
  • 6.5" x 3.5"
Hope this helps, this if off eluxury.com although they only have a pic of the item closed.
:jammin:

Oh man!!!! I had never noticed that the LV's went a different way on the agenda.........now it's going to bug me. :wtf: Guess I'll need to get the checkbook cover (I don't use any of the cc slots anyway!) Now it's confirmed....this forum is HORRIBLE for my wallet! LOL