Bag for receipts?

LAmakeup

Pomme Queen
Jan 23, 2007
I'm looking for something to put receipts in so that I don't have them floating throughout my Damier Speedy 30. I'd like it to coordinate with my Damier, my Pomme koala and cles, but I'm open to suggestions. I was thinking maybe the damier mini or the larger accessories pouch? Which is more versatile? Or should I look at something else?

thanks for your help!:heart:

what about this
Pocket agenda
eLUXURY - Louis Vuitton - Damier Pocket Agenda; Louis Vuitton; r20703

p10366321_ph_hero.jpg

p.gif
p.gif
p.gif
p.gif

Oh, I know exactly what you need! Call the 866# and tell them you want the accessories pouch that comes with the damier marais. It is the same shape as the mini and larger accessories pochettes, but it is inbetween those two sizes. I use it to hold receipts/coupons/small papers in both my mono and damier 30. I also have the the pouch that comes with the petite bucket (same as marais but in mono) and use that for small items. These pouches are GREAT for organizing your speedy! I also have a regular pochette in my speedy too. I don't need to zipper them if I don't want to because they stand up nicely without falling over. I can easily stick a receipt in there with no hassle. I can't say enough good things about these pouches! Oh, and the best part....I paid only $140 for it! The price could have gone up a bit though because I got mine before the last one or two price increases. It could not have gone up that much though.

Ooooooooooooo never thought about that.. i didnt know you could order the replacement pouch for the buckets...

I need to call my local LV store :smile:

I read about it on another purse board before I found TPF. When I called the 866 #, they had to locate the pouches at two different stores. One came from Soho and the other came from Tampa I think. But because I ordered them both at the same time, I only had to pay one $10 shipping fee. Oh, and the mono one was $150 at the time...didn't understand why that one was more than the damier, but still a great price. They are so useful and cute. They don't come with the chain though, but I believe I read here that someone wanted the chains, and they were able to puchase those too. I had no need for them though as I was only using them inside my bags and didn't want extra stuff to get twisted and caught in other things.

I read about it on another purse board before I found TPF. When I called the 866 #, they had to locate the pouches at two different stores. One came from Soho and the other came from Tampa I think. But because I ordered them both at the same time, I only had to pay one $10 shipping fee. Oh, and the mono one was $150 at the time...didn't understand why that one was more than the damier, but still a great price. They are so useful and cute. They don't come with the chain though, but I believe I read here that someone wanted the chains, and they were able to puchase those too. I had no need for them though as I was only using them inside my bags and didn't want extra stuff to get twisted and caught in other things.

Awesome, i'm going to call :smile:
I would just get a pochette strap for it :yes:

I have the Damier mini pocket agenda and the mini pochete and have tried both for keeping receipts. I totally prefer the mini pochete is is way easier to get into you don't have to take it out of your bag. The agenda you have to take it out flip it open to slide the receipts in. I'm all about making it fast and easy because the people in line next to you don't like waiting. I always feel rushed.. KWIM...

Oh, I know exactly what you need! Call the 866# and tell them you want the accessories pouch that comes with the damier marais.

Thank you sooo much! I just called and placed my order, and get this....the price is still $140!:wlae: I asked about a strap or chain, and she said that there was not one I could get to go with it.(?) Something about where the strap would attach???? I don't know. I probably won't need a strap since it's purpose is for organizing my speedy, but the option would be nice.

Thanks again for all your help!:love: