Gnarls Barkley Praise & Request for Pic

ShimmaPuff

Sentient IMBUSILE
Oct 12, 2006
As of the other night's Grammys I have become a Gnarls Barkley fan. I had never heard of Gnarls before Sunday, nor had Mr Puff, who is much more in the loop about these things, but we were both absolutely captivated and spellbound, and I was carried back to 1967.

I think we may even obtain the CD!

Can someone post a pic here of Gnarls singing at the Grammy's in his admiral's uniform or whatever that was? I have tried to find one on the internets, but I think most of the sites that have such things are beneath the stately dignity of my venerable old Dowager of a computer.

Thank You!

293.ceelo.021107.jpg
-

http://forum.purseblog.com/celebrit...my-2007-party-tonights-arrivals-94921-11.html

I love him too Mrs Puff

Thank You Prada! I knew somebody would get it for me, and I should have guessed it would be you!

I am going to put the admiral suit on my desktop, and I NEVER have a picture there, so Gnarls, if you are lurking, be appropriately impressed with my devotion!

maxter, I am going to obtain that song later in the evening on a different computer, just to tide us over until we can obtain the entire CD.

boxermom, I agree he should have won more, we were rooting for him for every nomination he had.

Because the way he sings the song is just so totally Classic Old School Soul, I did get a big cardio-vascular benefit quality laugh out of him winning anything with the word "alternative" in it. :biggrin:

Thank You Prada! I knew somebody would get it for me, and I should have guessed it would be you!

I am going to put the admiral suit on my desktop, and I NEVER have a picture there, so Gnarls, if you are lurking, be appropriately impressed with my devotion!

maxter, I am going to obtain that song later in the evening on a different computer, just to tide us over until we can obtain the entire CD.

boxermom, I agree he should have won more, we were rooting for him for every nomination he had.

Because the way he sings the song is just so totally Classic Old School Soul, I did get a big cardio-vascular benefit quality laugh out of him winning anything with the word "alternative" in it. :biggrin:

Your welcome honey :heart:

Get the CD its fabulous. Boxermom i agree with you too ! but you know what ? he doesn't need all the awards to tell him he sang a great song. Its a major hit that will be played over and over again for many years to come. :love: