Specific Kooba help please

Cheekers

Coach Me
O.G.
Sep 5, 2006
Thanks to all for the help in my other Kooba thread, but I need even more help - and thank you in advance.

I have decided I specifically LOVE the Kooba Marcelle in Cognac which Kooba doesn't sell anymore. If anyone knows where I can get one that is authentic please please post or PM me :drinks:

Thanks to all for the help in my other Kooba thread, but I need even more help - and thank you in advance.

I have decided I specifically LOVE the Kooba Marcelle in Cognac which Kooba doesn't sell anymore. If anyone knows where I can get one that is authentic please please post or PM me :drinks:

Call one of the Saks Off Fifth Outlet- I have seen them there.

Although I and a few others have had issues with this company regarding shipping, etc....they do have the bag in stock in the cognac color.
KOOBA Marcelle Tote Purse

Maybe you have someone that lives in the Naperville, IL area that might be able to check the bag out for you first....

Do a search on this forum for Tranquility Alley....and go from there. :shrugs:

So...proceed with caution....

Good luck to you.

I don't know anyone in NYC, I wish I did! Thanks.

I will not buy from TA after reading threads here - scary!

And I will call the above mentioned store, thank you songofthesea. I am hoping patience and persistence will pay off and I will find her!

Just thought I would share that I live in Chicago and have purchased many handbags from TA. Their boutique is amazing... .and they are very cool! I have purchased 6 bags from them and have never had any problems with them. They have been on various fashion shows here in the city and all over the magazines here... I would hate to hear any bad info when I don't think its true. Anyway, from someone who lives here.. I thought you would like to know they are awesome and you should shop with them! Good luck!! WE are having a blizzard right now though! tks

Just thought I would share that I live in Chicago and have purchased many handbags from TA - Tranquility Alley. Their boutique is amazing... .and they are very cool! I have purchased 6 bags from them and have never had any problems with them. They have been on various fashion shows here in the city and all over the magazines here... I would hate to hear any bad info when I don't think its true. Anyway, from someone who lives here.. I thought you would like to know they are awesome and you should shop with them! Good luck!! WE are having a blizzard right now though! tks

Just thought I would share that I live in Chicago and have purchased many handbags from TA - Tranquility Alley. Their boutique is amazing... .and they are very cool! I have purchased 6 bags from them and have never had any problems with them. They have been on various fashion shows here in the city and all over the magazines here... I would hate to hear any bad info when I don't think its true. Anyway, from someone who lives here.. I thought you would like to know they are awesome and you should shop with them! Good luck!! WE are having a blizzard right now though! tks

laura,
let me know how it goes...i live in mass and sometimes i just call and they are able to either get me the bag i want or they have it in stock...they discount, too...it's a great store, everyone is friendly, they ship and you don't have to live near them...let me know how it turns out for you!

Just thought I would share that I live in Chicago and have purchased many handbags from TA. Their boutique is amazing... .and they are very cool! I have purchased 6 bags from them and have never had any problems with them. They have been on various fashion shows here in the city and all over the magazines here... I would hate to hear any bad info when I don't think its true. Anyway, from someone who lives here.. I thought you would like to know they are awesome and you should shop with them! Good luck!! WE are having a blizzard right now though! tks

Hmm....first post....something isn't right here.

Trust me, everything the others and I wrote about TA DID indeed happen. Why would you doubt it? tPF members are blissfully happy to give good recommendations when we have great service, but are also going to let others know when service wasn't so great. Perhaps their customer service is superb in person, and if so, kudos to them. That is the way they should be.

I saved MY documentation, emails and their phone message to me for evidence, should I ever need it. It was a fiasco, for ME, dealing with them via their website and via phone. The same with another member that I can vouch for personally. Her experience is in the same thread as mine. They are not authorized sellers of most brands they sell on their site, or at least they weren't when I dealt with them about a year ago now. I have proof that most of their products are purchased on ebay and resold on their site and in their store. Unless I was an absolutley desperate buyer that HAD to have a bag that wasn't available anywhere else (hence my suggestion about the cognac Marcelle), I would try any other avenue I had.

But then, you probably already know that...I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that you are affiliated with TA. Anita, is that you? If not, I apologize, but it does seem very suspicious.

Take care.

Thanks everyone.

I called Michael Klein and the lady there was so nice and helpful - called me right back after checking into what I wanted and though she didn't have it, I will definitely deal with them in the future - they deal directly with Kooba and ship anywhere. Seemed very knowledgeable about the Kooba line.

Now TA I called some days ago, and still no word. After hearing the horror stories here I won't even chance it. Not worth it IMO. I don't need to pay retail price for a bag they bought on ebay that takes several weeks to get to me, if at all.