rouge vif or magenta?

Rouge vif or magenta

• magenta day

• rouge vif day

Results are only viewable after voting.
I vote for rouge. I think the Day is such a long bag, that's an awful lot of magenta. Magenta scares me. :P I love it, I love to see the pictures of it, but when it comes to buying one, I just can't seem to do it. I know that bag is going to be eye candy and rarely carried. I would like a wallet in it, but a bag.... I don't think it's for me.

magenta:love: :love: :love: !!! It's a shocking, popping color which I think is perfectly suited to the more slouchy, informal drape of the Day. Rouge Vif looks good in EVERY style. But IMO magenta is best suited to First, Box, and DAY!!

I vote for rouge. I think the Day is such a long bag, that's an awful lot of magenta. Magenta scares me. :P I love it, I love to see the pictures of it, but when it comes to buying one, I just can't seem to do it. I know that bag is going to be eye candy and rarely carried. I would like a wallet in it, but a bag.... I don't think it's for me.
ITA!

I have a rouge theatre day and a magenta day. The magenta looks fabulous in the day bag, its absolutely stunning and not scary or overly bright at all. I voted for the rouge vif though because I use my red one more. The magenta is pure eye candy, though.

I do have to add - I am not much of a pink girl and I don't wear a lot of colors that go really well with magenta, which is why I don't wear it that often. If you love pink and you have a closet full of stuff that the magenta would go well with (any spring.summer colors like blue, green, purple, lilac, yellow, etc), then definitely go for that over the rouge vif.