Fakers are fast! Dentelle fakes already?!

jadecee

Jun 8, 2006
:yucky: :yucky: :yucky:

I can't believe there are Dentelle fakes already??? Or maybe I'm COMPLETELY out of the loop in which case someone please enlighten me!

Taking the escalator down out of my office building, I see a girl with a Dentelle speedy - except the vachetta and shape is exactly like the Denim Neo Speedy style, but with the monogram Dentelle. Plus the "patina" was already a darkish warm honey brown!

This just makes me sad.

We can't get our hands on the real stuff yet and others are already parading around with their fakes with pride?! :wtf:

Yes I saw the dentelle wallet on ebay also in fact it was discussed in another thread here. The fakers get their machines going the minute the Runway pics are released! Such a shame that silly people think they are cool carrying a "new LV" I would rather carry a plastic bag!!!! :yes:

argh. i saw a lot of these today at some markets in KL. There was the neo speedy style you described and some other one. Yuck yuck yuck!!
Im on the waitlist for the BH and cant wait to get a quality, REAL one

yuck!

if i walk on the streets, i will see a lot of fakes, making me stressed. so to make me less stress, i hang out at posh places where only the rich with money 2 burn go.

I'm sure this is why lv tries to keep the new bags quiet, this way the fakers dont have much to go on. Or why they give you a picture so far in advance then the looks change a bit. The faker will copy that prototype *hehe*.

Either way bad fakers!