Oh no! Bad news!

Lady Emma

Jan 27, 2007
I am very, very sad to say that this morning NYC Hermes informed me that the Kelly elan is no longer in production!:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: Waah-ah-ah-aaaah!
My hopes of having one in black crocodile have gone into the bin. Does anybody know how many were produced or when it first came out? A little info would allow me scrape myself up off the floor and continue with my day!I'm despondent. :sad: :sad: :sad:

Here's a little memorial...thanks to S'mom for her lovely example. If anyone has more to add, I'd be eternally grateful.:heart:

Attachments

• kelly elan.jpg
    kelly elan.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 245
  • JLo with her gold kelly elan.jpg
    JLo with her gold kelly elan.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 199
last thanksgiving, there was a kelly elan matted croc havanne in vegas with GH. sooo pretty! maybe you can check if they still have it? it's dark brown though, not black. good luck!

Wait wait wait! DO NOT PANIC! I have literally just got off the phone with my SA in NY (on other matters) and asked her this very question and the answer was an emphatic "NO! That's not right! The Kelly Elan is definitely STILL IN PRODUCTION. It hasn't been discontinued."

So, no worries, ladies.

God bless you, gina b!!! I wonder why this crazed lunatic in NYC told me this??? Doesn't she know I'm teetering on the edge of my apartment building??? Well, not really, but I'm feeling very dramatic this morning!:wtf:

A Kelly Elan in Havanne Matte Croc??????? OMG, Major drool all over the place here............wow! Now THAT is chic, Emma. Call Las Vegas!!!!!

oh.....wait.....this was at Thanksgiving? It's gone by now. LONG gone.......