~*Show us what you bought! Share your newest Miu Miu purchases here!~*

BellaShoes

Stronger for it...
O.G.
Oct 14, 2007
Hi Ladies....

Our Miu Miu forum needs some love (and organizing!)! In all of the other tPF sub-forums there are threads to post outfit pics, recent purchases, etc...

In our Miu Miu thread it is simply a free for all which makes it somewhat difficult to research colors, styles or simply celebrate our fabulous bags... and it also leads to a lot of redundant threads.

So I will try to get this started..... :yahoo:

Let's use this thread for latest Miu Miu purchases.... comments are always welcome in purchase threads!

~*Show us what you bought! Share your newest Miu Miu purchases here!~*

My three recent purchases are from past seasons but lovely to me none the less.....

My fabulous 'new to me' Miu Miu patchwork Hobo from Constylement.com

d2244dce.jpg

Thanks IAdmire!!

Thank you sunnyore, love my flats!

Thing, that's the beauty of this thread! In the other forums you post your recent purchases in a thread like this so you can share and recieve comments but still have areveal thread. This just gives ladies with limited time a one stop thread to enjoy everyone's purchases just in case you do't have time to see 30 different threads!

great bags and shoes bella !

I haven't had anything new recently but small goodies, two vintage key fobs, amazing orange flower and green leaf copin purse, and a key wallet

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

i went to the miu miu store in my hometown today and they "only" have accessories; shoes, purses and small leather goods.

[excuse the quality; took these pics with my blackberry when i was at starbucks :biggrin:]

img00316201104011626.jpg

img00317201104011644.jpg

i intended to pick up the leather bracelet in red, but unfortunately they only had very few colours left. i picked the pink one and i must say i actually regret it. idk.
they had the brown one, too, and thinking back, i would prefer it, i guess.
but the pink one is cute, too. i still love it. :smile:

i can't believe miu miu is actually doing sales ( i found out about that when the SA took my information). yaaaay! i need to start saving up because i could really use a couple of nice pairs of miu miu heels!