What is the deal on Le Fabuleux nowadays??

Iluvbags

The original Iluvbags
O.G.
Oct 18, 2005
I have now missed a total of 3 auctions for Le Fabuleuxs in the past two weeks that have ended with the best prices I've ever seen. I am so sick about it that I swear my stomach hurts

eBay: Louis Vuitton Black SUHALI LE FABLEAUX handbag $3700 (item 300081000367 end time Feb-12-07 19:01:53 PST)

eBay: AUTHENTIC LOUIS VUITTON SUHALI GERANIUM LE FABULEUX (item 270086862815 end time Feb-11-07 21:36:25 PST)

What's going on? Why are these selling for so low all of a sudden? Is this all in passing or will this be the norm?

I know the resale value on Suhali is not as good as other lines because Suhali is already so expensive that sellers have to give huge discounts in order to sell (atleast this is what I've seen)

What's your opinion on this? After selling my Le Fab I'm now longing for another. and I plan to buy one as soon as I sell some of my stuff but I keep missing great deals.

Are people not buying them anymore? Is that why sellers are doing deep discounting? I just hope I can get a good of a deal when I'm ready for mine:yes:

OMG! Such a cruel joke! I was wanting that geranium le fab too!!

Tell me about it. For $1480:crybaby: I would have sold my foot to get that. I am so upset. :crybaby:

There was another one that sold for cheap but I can't pull it up. All the better though. All I'll do is get ticked off looking at it.

My new Le fab is out there I know:yes: .........somewhere.....someday....someway. :roflmfao:

If you think about it, $1,500 is still a lot to pay for a used bag, LV or otherwise, so it only seems natural that a bag that was so expensive to begin with yet not terribly rare (compared to, say, a Birkin) has steep depreciation.