Buy birkin from Hermes Store Jakarta, Singapore, or Malaysia

:yahoo::yahoo::graucho::graucho:
wowww congrats drac. How did you put yourself up for the waiting list? Do we need to buy anything?
Hi missBv
I certainly did not buy anything from the KL store. I just put my list down for a birkin and stated a few colours in Togo. But my other friend did buy quite a few birkins from the store including a croc.
Anyways now that I have bought the black B I am now offered a shoulder birkin end of the year and also a blue jean B...

Congrats on new love!! I made a call to them in feb and was told the price now is from Rm45K, is it true?
:biggrin::biggrin:

Actually dont see many ppl carrying a B around,,isnt it? Of maybe B owners goes different places?!?! ha ha

I just got my birkin tonight at the Hermes in KL and I waited almost five years for it...especially this long because I requested for my black Togo to have gold hardware! And finally it is in my hands!

Congrats on new love!! I made a call to them in feb and was told the price now is from Rm45K, is it true?
:biggrin::biggrin:

Actually dont see many ppl carrying a B around,,isnt it? Of maybe B owners goes different places?!?! ha ha

No-lah the B costs RM36800 and yes there are lots of women carrying Bs around even at the Bangsar supermarket...haha...:P:graucho:

I just got my birkin tonight at the Hermes in KL and I waited almost five years for it...especially this long because I requested for my black Togo to have gold hardware! And finally it is in my hands!

Congrats to you on your acquisition of Ms B! 5 long years of wait, really? Wow, you are patient. I am so excited for you. Please do post pictures of your lovely Ms B. Btw, what size is it? May I know which H KL did you visit? Could I possibly have the name of the SA you dealt with, if you don't mind my asking, that is?;)

Again Congrats to you on the arrival of your long awaited Birkin.

Congrats to you on your acquisition of Ms B! 5 long years of wait, really? Wow, you are patient. I am so excited for you. Please do post pictures of your lovely Ms B. Btw, what size is it? May I know which H KL did you visit? Could I possibly have the name of the SA you dealt with, if you don't mind my asking, that is?;)

Again Congrats to you on the arrival of your long awaited Birkin.
Hi Kellybee girl,
I bought my 35cm Togo B from H Pavilion KL. My SA is wonderfully helpful, name is August.

I don't think you will be able to find birkins in Singapore.. I have tried all shops already and the waiting list is for 2 years.. they give preference to regular customers ...