Chocolate Maia $998

I think I just bought your return~:confused1:

I clicked purchase before checking this forum - so it's THAT huge? I took out my tape measure and imagined the size and it didn't seem that bad - especially since I wanted something practical and professional - the price was just too good to pass up. If anything, I'll return it but I hope this works out.

Your insight is much appreciated~!:yes: :yes:

Chanelplz, you purchased yet another maia that must have popped up. Fed ex just picked my bag up on Thursday. NM is covering all shipping costs and took care of the pick up because the bag they sent me differed from the website. The detail was different on the front flap trim of the bag,the handles also went through the top of the bag not the outside. It barely fit over the shoulder and I have slim arms.Everyone who saw it felt it looked like an overnight bag or briefcase. It is not practical to get in and out of but it does look professional and classic.Good luck, maybe it will work for you.

Chanelplz, you purchased yet another maia that must have popped up. Fed ex just picked my bag up on Thursday. NM is covering all shipping costs and took care of the pick up because the bag they sent me differed from the website. The detail was different on the front flap trim of the bag,the handles also went through the top of the bag not the outside. It barely fit over the shoulder and I have slim arms.Everyone who saw it felt it looked like an overnight bag or briefcase. It is not practical to get in and out of but it does look professional and classic.Good luck, maybe it will work for you.

now i'm really getting worried - ugh
i opened an NM account for this - i got free shipping so if it doesn't work out, I'll do what you did...this is not a pleasant feeling:cursing:

Hmm, I wonder if it'll resurface on NM.com again. They seem to have SO many problems with online orders :yucky: