Quilted Bay :))) ...when???

I'm waiting too; I'd like it in cream. I got The Book (Neiman Marcus catalog) Sat and they show it in tan. They're also saying March and the retail is $1708.00...that's not bag for such a terrific bag.;)

Thanks a lot! :smile:
And there is no date? just march? :cursing: :nuts:
I'm a little torn between the black quilted and the black non quilted ....Hmm...hope to see both.
Do you think the non quilted will be sold out before the quilted come??

spoke with the Chloe boutique in NYC today and they said in a month (March), available in white, black, navy, and the browns (tan and the mocha???), and ~$200 more than the non-quilted bay, offered both at the boutiques and the retailers.

You can pre-order on LVR - 1195 (euro) or 1325 for the big quilted. regular offered on LVR in tan,white,and black. big offered in black and cannelle. and they have the quilted bowling (really like this shape but it doesn't look to be a shoulder bag) in whiskey for 1095.

You can pre-order on LVR - 1195 (euro) or 1325 for the big quilted. regular offered on LVR in tan,white,and black. big offered in black and cannelle. and they have the quilted bowling (really like this shape but it doesn't look to be a shoulder bag) in whiskey for 1095.

Thanks Kathleen! I know....but I would prefer to see it IRL before order it ....Hope to see them both at the same time. I really don't know wich one I like best. :shrugs: ...I fear the quilted will be too heavy though :sweatdrop:
How long/wide is yours Bay Kathleen??