Today @ Banff...(pics)

Jazzie

O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
Finally ...after waiting a week, my Coeurs came home with me! I really wanted the Pomme but the BF really likes the Perle and there was no other colour in stock! (BTW, there is a MC couers left in Banff).

I also decided to keep my pomme cles since they don't have a Flat Pouch.

The BF picked up, of course.....more ties! They had a bunch of new colours in the ties! (He kept asking Sue (SA) about a Mage!! He still doesn't know I already bought it for him! -- 12 more days til he can have it!) Sue was trying so hard not to laugh!

I also waitlisted for the "Lucky Charms" scarf that will come out around April. I'm really not a scarf person, but they didn't make them in the bandeau and how could I resist the little charms that dangle off the edges on it! They have the same brass charms that are on the couers and flat pouch hanging off the edges of the scarf!

I was also able to see, touch, feel IRL the Rivets bags in lambskin, in Mono, as well as the Rivets pouchette! The lambskin is TDF:drool: . I'm disappointed they're not shoulder bags. The Mono Rivets doesn't have feet, and I was also disappointed in the price of the pouchette! 725 CAD -- for such a small purse!

I love the Boutiques and only wished we had one in Calgary instead of a "counter" at Holt.

Sorry the pics are lousy -- used the cell phone for it.