That bag is great-when you discover a bag you never thought of before...

Sep 26, 2006
This forum is so great, there are always bags I never think about as a possibility for me and then suddenly someone here is modeling them or tells about and then I have a look at it and suddenly realise that this would be an option.
So thanks to the forum I discovered the belem mm, never thought about it and then I saw pictures here and when trying it on at the boutique I realised what a great bag this it.

What bag did you discover through the forum?

I never thought of actually owning a speedy ( don't like the sag), but since being on this forum, I've taken a new liking to this bag. At this moment, I on a waitlist for the Azur Speedy 30!

What I found I have discovered mostly are the accessories and wallets!

i have appreciation for speedy now, I still do not have one but i do admire them.
hmmm? maybe the dressier items like suhalis and definatley luggage.
And while I always had a good impression of lv quality, I have even more now.

me it has to be lil accessories.. i never thought about them before till here.. hehehe i just love learning about new stuff all the time.. its great

I had bought and sold the mono speedy 30 and an epi black speedy; even though I have a Cerises speedy I had decided that the speedy shape was not for me. Then I discovered the damier speedy 30 and can not live with out it! :love: