Gold Le Fab

Michelle1025

Jeans and Heels
Mar 7, 2006
Need I say more? Someone here please win this, it's my dream bag! Rare and one of a kind. Great spin on the Suhali Le Fab! :love:

Link:
eBay: LOUIS VUITTON GOLD SUHALI LEATHER LE FABULEUX BAG (item 160083873506 end time Feb-16-07 11:49:17 PST)

1171042250.9373.jpg

1171042260.8613.jpg

1171042262.6032.jpg

Hehe I saw someone with this bag at the last store party..oh my. You'd do bad things for the graffiti hatbox, I'd do bad things for this hahaha :lol:

Actually, that's not a bad price, either..I remember these (both gold and silver) were SO only and were about 5k or 7k or something. I forget the exact price though.

Hehe I saw someone with this bag at the last store party..oh my. You'd do bad things for the graffiti hatbox, I'd do bad things for this hahaha :lol:

Actually, that's not a bad price, either..I remember these (both gold and silver) were SO only and were about 5k or 7k or something. I forget the exact price though.

Hahaha! I would do bad things for this bag as well. LOL. Gosh, I kind of wish I waited to buy the last couple of Chanels. No, I don't mean that. Hehe. Is this better than the Trompe L'Oeil Trocadero?

Hahaha! I would do bad things for this bag as well. LOL. Gosh, I kind of wish I waited to buy the last couple of Chanels. No, I don't mean that. Hehe. Is this better than the Trompe L'Oeil Trocadero?

Haha. Hmm..I wouldn't know if it was better at all. Dangit, I like them both.
I dunno, this is hard :confused1:

Lol.
Ok idea! How about you try for the Le Fab, then if you don't end up getting it, get the Trocadero.