Coach Outlet in Ellenton, Florida (Prime Outlets)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indigowaters

needs to be stopped!
O.G.
Jan 21, 2007
Does anyone live in this area or near Tampa? I thought this would be a good thread to let each other know what's in the Ellenton Outlet before they make that drive. :biggrin:

I live about an hour and a half from there. I am making the drive in the next week. Either this monday or next Sunday. Know of any good deals??

I haven't been there in months but I called them Friday about a Scarf Print Tote (which they don't have) and a Signature Carryall. They didn't have the color I wanted (Mahogany) but they did have a Khaki one (I think) for $199.99. Here's the number in case you're looking for something specific first: 941-729-7702

has anyone been to the orlando outlets recently? i will be there early March for a holiday - woo who!! and plan to do some legacy shopping. what are my chances of finding them in the outlets? at this point, I would like to buy a leather legacy wristlet, leather legacy shoulder bag and or hippie.

should I be skipping the outlets and going to the coach stores in orlando....true any money I save would go towards more purchases;)

I am going to the Ellenton outlet tomorrow in the AM. I will let you know what I find and see there.

Bless you! I'm saving up my money to buy my first Signature purse (I only have a black leather one from Orlando and a Signature swing), so I'd like to know what they have in advance. I'm also hoping they have some spring bags from last year.

Was there anything good? Last time I was there I was very disappointed with their selection

HandbagAshley;1838760]I am going to the Ellenton outlet tomorrow in the AM. I will let you know what I find and see there.[/quote]

Ok this is what they had:

1. Stitched Signature Soho Hobos-large and small
  2. Signature Soho Braided Hobo- large and small
  3. Lots of flap hobos- leather and mini signature (The black leather one's were $169 plus an additional 20% off) and they're usually 300. They even had the small soho hobo that is on the coach website now for the 169 +20% off.
  4. Camera bag- I got this it was $160...$80 bucks off from the coach.com price. This is still on the website too!
  5. Lots of mia's-leather braided and signature. The had the black/silver sig combo that everyone was looking for. They weren't a good price though. $298 I think with an additional 20% off.
  6. They had a couple Zoe's in the legacy stripe and black leather.
  7. They ahd the Signature carryall totes for $178 I think with an additional 20%
  8. They had the tobacco and white hobos with the braided handles
That's all I can remember. I got the camera bag in the dark brown stripe and a Coach rhinestone keychain. They had a few more things...the main two things that were new were the flap hobos and the mia's from the last time I went (Jan 12th).

Hope this helps!

Ok this is what they had:
  1. Stitched Signature Soho Hobos-large and small
  2. Signature Soho Braided Hobo- large and small
  3. Lots of flap hobos- leather and mini signature (The black leather one's were $169 plus an additional 20% off) and they're usually 300. They even had the small soho hobo that is on the coach website now for the 169 +20% off.
  4. Camera bag- I got this it was $160...$80 bucks off from the coach.com price. This is still on the website too!
  5. Lots of mia's-leather braided and signature. The had the black/silver sig combo that everyone was looking for. They weren't a good price though. $298 I think with an additional 20% off.
  6. They had a couple Zoe's in the legacy stripe and black leather.
  7. They ahd the Signature carryall totes for $178 I think with an additional 20%
  8. They had the tobacco and white hobos with the braided handles
That's all I can remember. I got the camera bag in the dark brown stripe and a Coach rhinestone keychain. They had a few more things...the main two things that were new were the flap hobos and the mia's from the last time I went (Jan 12th).

Hope this helps!

OMG! All that signature at those prices. What colors were the carryalls that they had?

Status
Not open for further replies.