OMG! What you guys in LV forum did to me?

Vicky2007

Chanel * Bal * LV
O.G.
Jan 2, 2007
I cannot choose between a LV and a Chanel bag now. The more I read LV threads, more I am in love with LV again. I wish I could have more budget to go for both :shame:.

Haha..I do the same thing..I go from LV to Chanel, just depends.
I'd probably get one of the Chanels first though since those don't seem to stick around as long.
As long as you're wanting a blue denim Baggy, you should be able to get ahold of one easier.

I'd probably get one of the Chanels first though since those don't seem to stick around as long.
As long as you're wanting a blue denim Baggy, you should be able to get ahold of one easier.

But my BF said if I wanna buy LV denim, I should buy it since it was newly launch not now. At that time I will be the very first person who use it and the price is cheaper than now too. Moreover, he also said lot of fakes now and fakes are all look as real. That's why I stop my purchase and re-thinking of it again and again. Poor me :sweatdrop:

here is the clear tote:

chanel_naked_bag.jpg

and here is another one.

CIMG0007.jpg

Yeah I go from LV to BV to (and now to) Chanel and bought 2 Lanvins last year which I started looking into based on my Lanvin ballerina flat love. I am not buying Chloe anymore even though I do love the styles - those I passed onto my 16 year old daughter and she (and her friends/group are still very much into Chloe) - her first bag I bought her was a LV multicolor tho - It is so hard to make choices when there are so many options. But I will never go into debt over fashion! I just have to force myself to choose - even though it can be so hard when you love everything so much :yes: