Does anyone have a LV Excursion? q's inside...

photoobsessive

hold me back, girls
Oct 26, 2006
Good morning again you cool cats and crazy kittens,

does anyone have an LV excursion? I know the retail is $650 right now, and that it is technically part of the luggage collection to carry shoes. What i want to know, is:
does it work as a handbag? does it hold the same amount as a speedy? is the full wrap around zipper a good thing for accessability or do things end up falling out when you unzip it?

Any opinions at all would be greatly appreciated. I am looking into buying one second hand that is quite a bit beat up. The price vs the condition has me on the fence on this piece.

Much tpf lvoe,
shaun

I don't have one but I looked at it on elux and it is actually a great-sized bag (I'm a big bag person). Looks like you can fit a ton in it (maybe even a laptop?) and of course there's the incredibly easy access. It would be a great bag if you use a bunch of smaller cases and bags to keep your smaller items organized so they don't fall out when you open your bag.

Hey, the Noe was once used for toting champagne bottles and now it is a popular shoulder bag, so why can't you use this as a handbag?

Great idea! :yes:

Hello I was thinking about buying the excursion as my first bag and I tought about using it as a city bag, but then i tought the zipper that goes all the way around would become a pain and quite unconfortable also the bag is quite large so when the zip is open at the top is quite stiff and it gets hard to reach what is in the bottom of the bag
hope that helps
anyway you should go and try it ;)

Hello I was thinking about buying the excursion as my first bag and I tought about using it as a city bag, but then i tought the zipper that goes all the way around would become a pain and quite unconfortable also the bag is quite large so when the zip is open at the top is quite stiff and it gets hard to reach what is in the bottom of the bag
hope that helps
anyway you should go and try it ;)

that is an interesting observation. maybe the bottom would be hard to get to when the bag is only partially open. interesting insight!