Miu Miu Bow Satchel- HELP ME!

It is still available. The spring colours are brown, white, off white and black. The Miu Miu stores have it - they are probably your best bet. Not sure where you are but in the UK the black is still available. I have the off-white and it is such a sensational bag.

This comes in (2) sizes..correct? IThe one on StyleDrops is larger...The one I saw on Sacs' is smaller....Does anyone have the smaller one?! :heart: Emmy

Hi Emmy - look at the other thread about the satchel as there are pix of my off-white bag in the smaller size. It's a good size bag and I'm a girl who likes big bags. The SA advised me against the bigger one saying it was more like a travel/weekend bag. Hope that helps.

Hi Emmy - look at the other thread about the satchel as there are pix of my off-white bag in the smaller size. It's a good size bag and I'm a girl who likes big bags. The SA advised me against the bigger one saying it was more like a travel/weekend bag. Hope that helps.

Gorgeous!...It IS off-white, though..not blue??? :heart: Emmy

This comes in (2) sizes..correct? IThe one on StyleDrops is larger...The one I saw on Sacs' is smaller....Does anyone have the smaller one?! :heart: Emmy
i actually prefer the smaller one too...i saw it in holt renfrew (i'm in canada)...i think the smaller one is cuter....the big one does look a little like travel bag (a cute one)...but its more functional...and the price difference is small....

Yes, it's ivory - think the light (I took it in my conservatory) is making it look a bit bluey. It really is a beautiful off-white with no a blue tinge anywhere. It's not as dark as cream and is definitely not white - a pure ivory. It's a fantastic colour as it'll go with anything.

Thanx sarajane..I'm on the edge of ordering..Trying to hold out until I see pics of a pf'r modeling this smaller one.....SOOOOOOOOOOOOO trying to be strong!! :heart: Emmy