FINALLY 1st Hermes..YIPEEE!! And BIG thank you to our wonderful JAG!! PICS on PG 4!!!

emanu1016

O.G.
Aug 11, 2006
Well, after a couple trips to Neimans, and the help of our WONDERFUL JAG who was there with me and a wonderful SA.....I came home with this beauty!

A Blue Jean Togo Dogon..........:heart: :heart: :heart:

It's amazing, the color, the feel of the leather.....even that orange box.....it's all amazing!!

It was such a hard decision, I was down to 2 wallets (tri fold and Dogon), 1 BJ Clemence Bolide (AMAZING!!!!!), a Canvas tote, and in the end went with the Dogon. I WISH WITH ALL MY HEART, I could have walked out of Neimans with the Bolide, it was LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT! But I truly wasn't quite ready ($$$) to make that big of a leap yet. However, Jag and I both thought is was absolutely amazing!! To anyone out there looking for one........GET THAT BAG! STOP DEBATING AND GET THAT BAG!

Anyway, a huge THANK YOU to our wonderful Jag for meeting me there. You are so sweet! Let's meet up again!

I promise to post pics. soon, the battery of our camera is charging.

Congrats!! What a way to buy your 1st hermes! A wonderful blue jean dogon with an incredibly sweet PFer to help you!!!

BTW-was the BJ bolide a 31 or 37......