Sirius Heures 24 Pictures as promised...

Clake76

Young Broke and Fab
Dec 10, 2006
Sorry for the delay in uploading the pictures -- we didn't have internet access in the apartment last night (grrrr).

Anycase, here are pictures of my yummy birthday present from my wonderful boyfriend. I returned the Keepall 55 he got me and got this instead, which I think is a bit more me. I think I will go back and get the Keepall 55 later on but having the suitcase "called" to me more....

Woohoo -- I can't wait to go on a trip now!

LVS24_4.jpg

LVS24_2.jpg

LVS24_3.jpg

LVS24_1.jpg

Not afraid at all -- its a carry-on size piece so it never leaves my side. As for wear-n-tear.....I am less concerned about that because its luggage!

I feel that you should NEVER buy a utilitarian item that you are afraid to use and/or abuse. Eventually it will get scratched, some dirt will find its way on the vanchetta and the handles will turn brown from use and I look forward to that because that will just show that its been loved/used and there are great stories to tell about my trips.....

gorgeous piece! congrats! are you afraid to travel with it?

Yay, I've been looking forward to these pics! :yahoo:I forgot to congratulate you on your birthday yesterday btw - sorry :flowers:
The sirius is gorgeous, and I'm starting to wonder why the heck I chose a keepall over that when I was buying my luggage..
Hope to see some modelling pics in the visual aids :flowers: