LV Valentines Party at Sydney!!

Gordon

Jan 7, 2007
Hi Guys! Firstly, i was wandering whether any of yous went to the Valentines day party?? I must admit, it was incredibly crouded! Anyways, i saw my new target: Naviglio Messenger in Damier AZUR!!!!!!!:yahoo: Finally, a more of an unisex Azur piece!! For all you guys out there, it is an absolute beauty!! Sorry, i couldnt take any pix of it, but pls do check it out at your store.

Back to the party, Apart from the usual pieces, there were the lovely Pomme pieces (but its really no suprise whatsoever) and some of the Spring Summer Collection for men and women. There was a lovely calligraphist who wrote Cards for us and there was champagne and food. Overall, it was a good party though i thought that i lacked some service. My SA saw me like 30 minutes after ive been roaming about trying to do something lol....And for those of you who remember, I have been trying to find the Amman Messenger, and today, I actually saw some of the Monogram Mini initiales pieces. My SA told me that the Amman MIGHT be coming in (fingers crossed)!

Thanks for the report my store had their event tonight too and I got the heart in pomme .. what S/S bags did you see??? It was so busy at the store here it was very difficult to view ANYTHING:s

Thanks for the report my store had their event tonight too and I got the heart in pomme .. what S/S bags did you see??? It was so busy at the store here it was very difficult to view ANYTHING:s[/quo

Very busy indeed. This may seem like a total let down, but i don't know the names of some of the bags!! Sorri! But i could try and describe them!

1) The Rivet bag
2) Mens large tote looking bag - Very beautiful leather, similar to the Bequia but much glossier - INCREDIBLY pricey
3) The Mink watch! I read some posts about it before, and i thought the watch looked great in the pix - but wait till you see the real thing! (Not sure if its SS though)
4) Bequia bags (Ive seen them before the party though)

And some others that i can't really remeber - too occupied with the Navilglio:P

I hope it sorta helps!;)

I went last night, it was SO packed!
Ended up not buying anything from the range, I got the cream/ivory bindi sunglasses though, last pair!

My mum bought a bag, 2 scarves, the red teddy bear brooch, red and white hair baubles.

was a fun night!

I went last night, it was SO packed!
Ended up not buying anything from the range, I got the cream/ivory bindi sunglasses though, last pair!

My mum bought a bag, 2 scarves, the red teddy bear brooch, red and white hair baubles.

was a fun night!

OMG! I think i saw the Bindis before you got them! The bear brooch os SUPER cute!