*CLOSED* Authenticate This VALENTINO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!
Hope you can help me. The seller has no feedback and no other items, so am leery. Of course could be their one and only fabulous handbag but want to be sure. Can you authenticate (or not) for me? Thanks bunches!
Item: Valentino Handbag-Patent Leather, Red
Item #: 260742400317
Seller: christinebrandbargain
Link:http://cgi.ebay.com/Valentino-Handb...317?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item3cb575493d

Hi dekage1:

Please ask the seller for better pictures (no bad quality blackberry pics) of:
Front with the pockets closed
Nameplate
The inside and a closeup of the inner label
Zipper pull of the inside pocket (and the back of the zipper pull)
Code tag (it's made of leather and sewn inside the inner pocket-hard to find but should be there)
Back of the bag

Hi dekage1:

Nameplate
Code tag (it's made of leather and sewn inside the inner pocket-hard to find but should be there)
Back of the bag

Thanks so much...especially for educating me as to what to ask for :biggrin:. I just sent off the email to the seller with the request. Fingers crossed!

Originally Posted by mga13
Hi dekage1:

Nameplate
Back of the bag
Item: Valentino Handbag-Patent Leather, Red
Item #: 260742400317
Seller: christinebrandbargain
Link:http://cgi.ebay.com/Valentino-Handba...item3cb575493d

Hi!
Seller wrote back that she's traveling but would send additional pics early next week, so will see if she follows through. Will repost if I get the pics but while hopeful, it all feels a bit off...

Hello,

Good evening, expert.

I was so foolish to buy this Valentino without asking for your advice first. I bought it with my I-pone, so, the pics were not as clear. I received the bag today, and I am sure it is fake. I asked the seller for a refund, but, I haven't heard from her yet. She is however a seller with great feedbacks.

Please help me to authenticate it. Thank you so much.

Name: NEW! Signature Valentino Garavani Red Patent Bag/Bow NR
Item #: 330533048414
Seller I.D.: grandmasthings
Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...fdRGhhw%3D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWAX:IT

These pics are a bit blurry and not close-up enough. Can you post an upclose clear pic of the inside label, the outside Valentino plaque, and see if there is a serial number inside the inner zip pocket.
Those serial numbers can be hard to find, but it should be there. MGA, am I missing anything?

These pics are a bit blurry and not close-up enough. Can you post an upclose clear pic of the inside label, the outside Valentino plaque, and see if there is a serial number inside the inner zip pocket.
Those serial numbers can be hard to find, but it should be there. MGA, am I missing anything?

Hello LavelLover81,

Thank you. I finally got the seller to agree for return and refund. I have already sent off the bag to post office.
A fake bag gave me bad vibes, so, I want it to be gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.