Food Cottage Cheese

i loooooooove cottage cheese. sometimes with pineapple or peaches, usually just by itself. my very favorite is the horizon organic low-fat. it's very tasty and has a cute little cartoon cow on it!

I used to LOVE cottage cheese...until I moved to the east coast. :crybaby: When I lived in CA, the ONLY cottage cheese I would eat is Knudsen Lowfat Small Curd. It came in a pink/white container. It was delicious...I could seriously eat an entire carton!

AND THEN I MOVED. They don't have it here. :crybaby: The only stuff I can find is Breakstone or Lucerne, and they are VILE!!! As a result...I no longer eat the stuff. VERY sad.

I used to LOVE cottage cheese...until I moved to the east coast. :crybaby: When I lived in CA, the ONLY cottage cheese I would eat is Knudsen Lowfat Small Curd. It came in a pink/white container. It was delicious...I could seriously eat an entire carton!

AND THEN I MOVED. They don't have it here. :crybaby: The only stuff I can find is Breakstone or Lucerne, and they are VILE!!! As a result...I no longer eat the stuff. VERY sad.

try the horizon organic low-fat! it's much better than breakstone, imo, and has a very pleasant flavor! i just sat here and ate a third of a carton...

I love cottage cheese, especially the large curd varity, which is hard to find. I usually eat mine plain with a generous sprinkling of lemon pepper.....yum!!!

I do love cottage cheese!
Very strange...but when I have the flu...it's usually the only food that sounds good...I think because it's so cold...???...i know...weird.
I like salt and pepper on it!
I love it w/peaches best...yummae!
And...every now and then, I'll take a garden tomato, hollow out the center 'core' and stuff it w/cottage cheese (or tuna salad)! Yum-dilly-icious!

I hated cottage cheese before. My mom would buy it all the time. She and my sister were the only ones to finish it.... Until the low-carb craze hit me. I usually eat it with pineapples or mangoes.

i LOVE the knudsen's low fat cottage cheese. i usually eat it with canned pineapples or peaches. it's good with tomato as well. i haven't had it with salt and pepper, but it seems to be a common way of eating it, so i'll give it a try :smile: