Introducing my first Chloe!!!

handbagrehab

Jan 23, 2007
I am so excited !!! I can't wait to tote this bag around!!! We are going on a trip soon....my husband and I ...and my new Chloe Anaconda Silverado....this gives new meaning to "Snakes on a Plane"....lol

"When I get tired of shopping.....I sit down and try on shoes!" TD

Attachments

• chloeana.jpg
    chloeana.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 186
Lovely she looks gorgeous!

Congrats - keep her seatbelt on on the plane just to be on the safe side!!

Congratulations handbagrehab!!!!!!!

She's a looker :heart: Astonishingly beautiful!!!!!!!!!!

Just a headups -- and please don't take offence. If you do take her on the plane for your trip, depending on the airline, and the flight attendant, he/she will make you put your lovely Anaconda on the FLOOR for taxi, takeoff, and landing. You wont be able to strap her in the seat next to you. My advice would be to take the dustbag with you, just in case --- that way if they make you stow Anaconda under the seat in front of you, or in the overhead ( both of which are nasty ), you can place her in her dust bag, and she wont come into contact with all the yuckies.

Trust me on this --

I'm agreeing with romä - if you take it to plane dont forget the dustbag!:yes:

...And wow she's gorgeous, I'm dreaming of python silverado and this colour is one of my favorites, it's so beautiful, congrats and enjoy!:drool:

Yup Yup Yup .. bring the dustbag.

Everything needs to be stowed for taxi, t/o and landing. That means no purses on laps either. On my last trip, my co-worker checked every single seat, lap, seatpocket ... you name it.

Now...realistically speaking, not eveyone is as extreme (obsessive, **** retentive ) as she was.

Bring the dustbag :smile:

Oh .. treats for the crew are always appreciated :angel: